Duplicate Ticket Policy
Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled. Duplicate tickets are never mailed.
- Requests must be made by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614)688-3032. The original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary except for OSU student ticket holders. Student duplicate tickets may only be picked up by the original student ticket holder.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located. We will not accept original tickets being returned at a later date for a refund.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
NOTE: Our e-mail account and fax machine are not closely monitored on game day. If duplicates are not requested prior to game day, the original account holder must come in person to the facility where the event takes place beginning 90 minutes hours prior to the start of the event except for home football games.
For those tickets purchased from Ticketmaster:
- If you lost your Print-at-Home ticket you can print another copy. But if you're worried someone might find and try to use it, please contact TM Fan Support at 1-800-653-8000 to get a replacement ticket with a brand-new barcode - that way only you can get in!
- If the paper ticket you bought online or by phone is lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed please contact Fan Support. We'll just need your order confirmation number or the credit card used for purchase. Note: Ticketmaster tickets turn black in hot spots (direct sunlight, etc.) because we print on heat-sensitive paper - please keep your tickets cool!
- If you bought your lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed ticket at a Ticketmaster retail location please return to the same location.
What is Will-Call?
Will-Call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if the purchaser prefers to pick up their order. Will-Call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event. On event days, Will-Call will be made available at the facility where the event takes place beginning 90 minutes hours prior to the start of the event (except for home football games).
The OSU Ticket Office will not release tickets if the photo on the ID does not appear to match the individual retrieving the tickets.
How do I change my account information with the OSU Ticket Office?
Written documentation from the original account holder is needed to change contact information on an account. You can update your address, email address, and phone number by clicking on Manage Your Ohio State Buckeyes Account. You can also submit an address change via fax to (614) 688-3032. The deadline to submit a change of address for any upcoming football season is June 1 before the season starts. All alumni of the university should also submit any information changes to the Alumni Association at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a Donor of the university, please also update your information via e-mail with the University Development Office at email@example.com.
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
The Ohio State University follows the Big Ten policy of requiring a ticket for everyone, regardless of age, including infants for all reserved seating events including Football, Men's Basketball, Men's Ice Hockey and Baseball. For Women’s Basketball children age 2 and under are admitted free but must sit on an adult's lap. General admission seating for Men’s Lacrosse, Women’s Volleyball, Women’s Gymnastics, Wrestling and Baseball, children age 6 and under are admitted free.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Only tickets purchased directly from the Ohio State Ticket Office or Buckeyes TicketExchange, the Official Resale Marketplace of Ohio State Athletics can be authenticated at the gate upon entry. The Ohio State Department of Athletics cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the stadium/arena.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.