WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL FAQS
WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL WILL-CALL
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event. If you must pick up your order on the day of the event, will call will be made available at St. John Arena starting 1 hour prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Will call is located in the breezeway between St. John Arena and the French Field House starting 1 hour prior to the match:
- Ohio State player guests
- Visiting team player/coaches guests
WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL AWAY MATCHES
We do not typically have an away game sale for our away matches. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614)688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at St. John Arena starting 1 hour prior to the game.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
OTHER WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL FAQs
How can I purchase season tickets?
Season tickets may be purchased by calling the OSU Ticket Sales Team at 614-292-0043
How can I purchase public single game tickets?
Single game tickets may be purchased by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, online at ohiostatebuckeyes.com (under the TICKETS tab, click SINGLE GAME TICKETS), in person at any Ticketmaster outlet, or in person at the OSU Ticket Office in the SE corner of the Schottenstein Center beginning approximately 1 month before the first game. Service fees may apply. All seats are general admission.
$5 for adults, $3 students/children, Children 6 and under and OSU students with a valid OSU ID receive free admission
See below for group ticket information.
Is there a discount if I am interested in bringing a group of 10 or more to a match?
Group discounts available for groups of 10 or more. To order group tickets, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at (614) 292-0043 or email AthleticSales@osu.edu to speak with a ticket sales representative. Group tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the event and are not available at the door. Children six and under and Ohio State students with a valid BuckID are admitted free.
What time should I arrive?
The Ticket Office in St. John Arena and the doors to the main concourse will be open 1 hour prior to game time for will call and tickets sales.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at St. John Arena.
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
For all regular season women's volleyball matches children six and under and Ohio State students with a valid BuckID are admitted free.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Only tickets purchased directly from the Ohio State Ticket Office can be authenticated at the gate upon entry. We cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the arena.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased thru the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.
Buckeyes Handle No. 16 Badgers, 83-73
Buckeyes Set 400 Medley Relay School Record on Day Two of Big Ten...
No. 16 Badgers, Buckeyes Battle Thursday in Columbus
No. 2 Buckeyes Face Miami and No. 10 Baylor This Weekend in the VTC
Ohio State Falls in B1G/Pac-12 Challenge Opener vs. Utah
📺 WATCH LIVE: B1G Men's Swimming Championships Thurs-Sat