WRESTLING TICKET FAQS
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event. If you must pick up your order on the day of the event, will call will be made available at St. John Arena starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary.
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Please Note: The Ohio State Ticket Office will no longer accept outside will call. Outside will call is anything "dropped off" by an individual at the Ohio State Ticket Office windows for another individual to pick up.
Wrestling match day will call locations and availability:
Will call is located in the Southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center and is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and starting 90 minutes before the start of the match on home match days at the Southeast lobby of St. John Arena for:
- General public ticket orders
Will call is located in the Southwest lobby of St. John Arena and is open 90 minutes prior to the match through intermission for:
- Ohio State players' and coaches' guests
- Visiting team players' and coaches' guests
- Wrestling and non-wrestling recruits
WRESTLING AWAY MATCHES
We do not typically have an away match sale for our alumni or general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
WRESTLING DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (614)688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Wrestling home match duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at St. John Arena starting 90 minutes prior to the match.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first match, we will create duplicates only for the first match on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second match, duplicates will be created for the remaining matches in the season ticket package.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
OTHER WRESTLING FAQs
How can I purchase season tickets?
Tickets can be purchased online or by phone through our Ticket Sales Staff.
To purchase tickets online, click here.
For more information about the benefits of purchasing Season Tickets, or to purchase season tickets, contact Kathleen Dean by phone at (614) 292-4797 or by email at Dean.email@example.com to speak with an account executive.
How can I purchase public single match tickets?
Single match tickets may be purchased online at ohiostatebuckeyes.com, through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000, in person at the OSU Athletics Ticket Office in the Schottenstein Center or any Ticketmaster outlet. Tickets may also be purchased at the Ticket Office in the Southeast corner of St. John Arena on the day of the match (beginning 90 minutes prior to the match). Tickets in the lower level reserved bleachers are $11.00 for adults, $8.00 for youth, and $6.00 for groups of 10 or more (when purchased in advance). Tickets in the upper level general admission seats are $8.00 for adults, $5.00 for youth, and $4 for groups of 10 or more (when purchased in advance). Service fees may apply. Ohio State University students and children ages 6 and under are free.
Is there a discount if I bring a group to a match?
Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more (when purchased in advance). To order group tickets and learn about the various amenities available to groups, contact Kathleen Dean in the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at (614) 292-4797 or email Dean.firstname.lastname@example.org. Group tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the event and are not available at the door. Service fees may apply.
What time do doors to the main concourse open?
The Ticket Office at St. John Arena will be open 90 minutes before match time for will-call and tickets sales. The doors to the main concourse will open 1 hour before match time.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at the adjacent parking lots north and south of St. John Arena. Other campus area parking lots and garages may require payment to park in them during wrestling matches (for example, the Lane Ave. garage or the Ohio Stadium parking lots).
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
For all regular season wrestling matches, children six and under are admitted free of charge.
What is the cost for an Ohio State student to attend a match?
Ohio State students with a valid BuckID are admitted free. Students participating in the Preferred Pathway Program through CSCC are also admitted free of charge with a valid ID.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased through the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.