MEN'S ICE HOCKEY FAQS
MEN'S ICE HOCKEY WILL-CALL
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event or starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary.
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Please Note: The Ohio State Ticket Office will no longer accept outside will call. Outside will call is anything "dropped off" by an individual at the Ohio State Ticket Office windows for another individual to pick up.
Men's Ice Hockey game day will call locations and availability:
Will call located in the Southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center is open M-F 8am until the end of the 2nd period and opens 90 minutes before face-off on home weekend game days:
- Regular public ticket orders and sales
Will call located in the Northwest corner of the Schottenstein Center opens 90 minutes prior to face-off and remains open until the 1st intermission.
- Regular public ticket orders and sales
Will call located in the Northwest corner of the Schottenstein Center next to the escalator that opens 90 minutes prior to face-off and remains open until the end of the 2nd intermission includes:
- Ohio State players' guests
- Visiting team players'/coaches' guests
- Hockey and non-hockey recruits
MEN'S ICE HOCKEY AWAY GAMESThe away game allotments that we receive are usually minimal. We do not typically have an away game sale for our alumni or general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
MEN'S ICE HOCKEY DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Men's Ice Hockey home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
- If you wish to receive your tickets via email rather than picking them up at will call, you may log into your Ohio State Buckeyes Account online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/tickets (click on "Manage My Ticket Account") and forward your tickets to yourself or someone else. This process will generate new tickets and barcodes for you much like the duplication process that would take place in our office, but will also save you from having to come to our office in person to pick them up as you will receive the new tickets as a PDF document. To select this option, log into your account, click on "Manage Tickets", select the seats for the game you would like to forward, and select the "Forward" option. Follow the on-screen prompts to guide you through the rest of the process. If you have problems with the forwarding process, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-GO-BUCKS and a representative will assist you.
OTHER MEN'S ICE HOCKEY FAQs
How can I purchase single game tickets?
Subject to availability, single game tickets may be purchased by phone by calling Ticketmaster at (614) 431-3600, online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com, in person at any Ticketmaster outlet or at the Ohio State University ticket office in the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Prices will vary based on seating location. Per Big Ten policy, every person entering must have a ticket including infants. 100 & 200 level seating will be sold first. Once the lower level is sold out, tickets will be made available for purchase in the terrace level (300 level).
Ohio State Student Seating
Ohio State students can attend any regular season home hockey game in the Schottenstein Center for free by showing their valid Buck ID at the Southwest Rotunda as they enter the game. 502 seats in the lower bowl, sections 111 and 117 and 50 seats in 110, are set aside for OSU students on a game by game basis. Seating in these sections is general admission, first come first served. If these sections are full, students will be directed to the 300 level where all seating is general admission. Dependant BUCK ID's are not valid for admittance to hockey. Students participating in the Preferred Pathway Program through CSCC are also admitted free of charge with a valid ID.
Is there a discount if I bring a group to a game?
Group discounts available for groups of 10 or more. To order group tickets, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at 1-800-GO-BUCKS and then press '2' or email email@example.com to contact a ticket sales representative. Group tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the event and are not available for purchase at the door. Per Big Ten policy, every person entering must have a ticket.
What time do doors to the main concourse open?
The doors to the main concourse will open 1 hour before game time. The OSU Ticket Office will be open 90 minutes before game time for will-call and tickets sales.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at Bill Davis Stadium directly behind the Schottenstein Center. View a Men's Ice Hockey Parking map. Disabled parking is available for those with state-issued handicap placards and is located adjacent to the Schottenstein Center and at Bill Davis Stadium. Overflow disabled parking is available at the Buckeye Lots off of Ackerman Road.
Where do the permanent seats begin?
In the 100 (entry) level of the arena, permanent seating begins at row L on the sides. Permanent seating begins at row M on the ends/corners. Seats in the lower rows are temporary padded folding chairs.
Which row is above the glass?
Row R in the Entry Level (100s) is the first row of seating above the glass. Protective netting is in place on the corners and behind the goals.
How are the seats numbered?
When seated in a section, seat 1 is always on the right.
What side is the team bench on?
The home bench is located in front of section 105 and the visiting bench is in front of 106. Penalty box faces corresponding team bench.
How do I exchange my current tickets for accessible seating?
Season ticket holders and single game purchasers should request accessible seating by indicating your specific seating needs when purchasing tickets. Be sure to indicate whether you need seats that do not require climbing many steps or if you require wheelchair accessible seating. If you are in possession of tickets that are not accessible and you need accessible seating, please bring them to the Guest Services at the Schottenstein Center starting 1 hour prior to game-time on game day. Guest Services is located outside of section 121 on the main concourse at the Schottenstein Center. All seating is limited; accessible seating is made available on a first come first serve basis and we make every attempt to relocate guests to accessible seating in comparable locations to their original tickets.
Wheelchair accessible rows are as follows:
100 level (entry level)-Row S in sections 101, 105-106, 111, 117-121, 124-131, & 134
300 level (terrace level) -- Row B in 304, 307, 314, 321, 324, & 331
Note: There are no wheelchair accessible seats in the 200 (Huntington Club) level of the arena.
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
The Ohio State University follows the Big Ten policy of requiring a ticket for everyone, regardless of age, including infants.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Only tickets purchased directly from the Ohio State Ticket Office can be authenticated at the gate upon entry. We cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the arena.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased through the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a future game.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.
Buckeyes in the NFL - Week 14
Tickets Available for Goodyear Cotton Bowl Classic
M. Ice Hockey
Sean Romeo Named B1G First Star of the Week
🚩POLL: Best Fans in the ... WORLD!🌎
Buckeyes Picked No. 22 in Preseason Poll
Nine First-Team Associated Press All-Americans Last Five Years