MEN'S BASKETBALL FAQS
MEN'S BASKETBALL WILL-CALLWhat is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event or starting 1 to 1 ½ hours prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Effective September 2008: The Ohio State Ticket Office will no longer accept outside will call. Outside will call is anything "dropped off" by an individual at the Ohio State Ticket Office windows for another individual to pick up.
Men's Basketball game day will call locations and availability:
Will call located in the southwest corner of the Schottenstein Center 1 ½ hours prior to tip-off remaining open until halftime:
Will call located in the northwest corner of the Schottenstein Center 1 ½ hours prior to tip-off remaining open until halftime:
BASKETBALL AWAY GAMESThe away game allotments that we receive are usually minimal. We do not typically have an away game sale for our alumni or general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
BASKETBALL DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to (614)688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Basketball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
- If you wish to receive your tickets via email rather than picking them up at will call, you may log into your Ohio State Buckeyes Account online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/tickets (click on "Manage My Ticket Account") and forward your tickets to yourself or someone else. This process will generate new tickets and barcodes for you much like the duplication process that would take place in our office, but will also save you from having to come to our office in person to pick them up as you will receive the new tickets as PDF document. To select this option, log into your account, click on "Manage Tickets", select the seats for the game you would like to forward, and select the "Forward" option. Follow the on-screen prompts to guide you through the rest of the process. If you have problems with the forwarding process, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-GOBUCKS and a representative will assist you.
OTHER MEN'S BASKETBALL FAQsWhat time should I arrive?
The OSU Ticket Office will be open 1½ hours before game time for will-call and tickets sales. The doors to the main concourse will open 1½ hour before tip-off.
Where do I park?
Where do the permanent seats begin?
How are the seats numbered?
What side is the team bench on?
How do I exchange my current tickets for accessible seating?
100 level (entry level)-Row S in sections 101, 105-106, 110-114, 117-121, 124-128, 131, & 134
300 level (terrace level) -- Row B in 304, 307, 314, 321, 324, & 331
Note: There are no wheelchair accessible seats in the 200 (Huntington Club) level of the arena.
Do Student Tickets require an OSU ID at the gate?
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Why can't I buy tickets for certain events?
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?