PASTA WITH SHRIMP AND ASPARAGUS
Could be a nice treat for a quick dinner.
Yield: 2 Servings
|½ pound dry pasta such as ziti, penne, or shells|
1 10-ounce box frozen asparagus (spears or pieces), or 2/3 pound fresh asparagus
1 clove garlic, minced, or 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
½ cup water
2 tablespoons olive oil
½ pound cooked shrimp
1. Cook the pasta according to the directions on the box.
2. While the pasta is cooking, cut the asparagus spears into 1" pieces.
3. Put the asparagus, garlic, (scallions), and water in a large nonstick skillet. Cover, bring to a boil, and then simmer over medium heat for about 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
4. Add the oil and shrimp (parsley, lemon juice); heat through.
5. Add the drained pasta; toss well.
Total Calories: 1,400
Calories Per Serving: 700
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook. (1997)
Liz Li’s B1G Title in 100 Freestyle Highlights Last Day of...
Melton Excels at Finals of Winter Cup Challenge
Buckeyes Split Saturday Doubleheader in Florida
M. Ice Hockey
No. 14 Buckeyes Complete Sweep with 4-3 Win at Michigan State
Buckeyes Falter Late in 58-57 Loss to Nebraska
No. 19 Buckeyes Top No. 24 Mountaineers, 196.075-195.800