This brownie pudding is a tasty treat for those who want a high-carbohydrate dessert after a wholesome meal. It forms it's own sauce during baking.
Yield: 9 Serving
|1 cup flour|
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened dry cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons oil, preferably canola
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dry cocoa
1-3/4 cups hot water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, white sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt; add the milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix the smooth. (Add nuts)
3. Pour into an 8" x 8" square pan that is nonstick, light oiled, or treated with cooking spray.
4. Combine the brown sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, and hot water. Pour this mixture on top of the batter in the pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Total calories: 2,100
Calories per serving: 230
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook. (1997)
Ohio State-Michigan B1G Tournament Game Postponed
Five NCAA Tickets Punched
Kelly Opens NCAA Championships with 1-Over 71
Di Lorenzo Falls in Three Sets in NCAA Round of 16
Buckeyes Drop 5-4 Heartbreaker vs. Iowa in B1G Tournament
Torpegaard Continues to Roll at NCAA Championships