This brownie pudding is a tasty treat for those who want a high-carbohydrate dessert after a wholesome meal. It forms it's own sauce during baking.
Yield: 9 Serving
|1 cup flour|
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened dry cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons oil, preferably canola
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dry cocoa
1-3/4 cups hot water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, white sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt; add the milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix the smooth. (Add nuts)
3. Pour into an 8" x 8" square pan that is nonstick, light oiled, or treated with cooking spray.
4. Combine the brown sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, and hot water. Pour this mixture on top of the batter in the pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Total calories: 2,100
Calories per serving: 230
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook. (1997)
2017 Big Ten Fall Sports Television Schedule Announced
Get To Know: WLAX Assistant Coach Molly Hendrick
2017 Camp Spotlight: Zach Turnure and Elijaah Goins
Buckeyes’ 2017-18 Schedule Set
Ohio State Reveals 2017-18 Schedule
Ohio State Travels to Arizona State, No. 8 BYU to Kick Off 2017