This brownie pudding is a tasty treat for those who want a high-carbohydrate dessert after a wholesome meal. It forms it's own sauce during baking.
Yield: 9 Serving
|1 cup flour|
3/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoons unsweetened dry cocoa
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 tablespoons oil, preferably canola
2 teaspoons vanilla
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened dry cocoa
1-3/4 cups hot water
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, white sugar, 2 tablespoons cocoa, baking powder, and salt; add the milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix the smooth. (Add nuts)
3. Pour into an 8" x 8" square pan that is nonstick, light oiled, or treated with cooking spray.
4. Combine the brown sugar, ¼ cup cocoa, and hot water. Pour this mixture on top of the batter in the pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes, or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Total calories: 2,100
Calories per serving: 230
Nancy Clark's Sports Nutrition Guidebook. (1997)
No. 2 Buckeyes Lose Heartbreaker in NCAA Semifinals
Ohio State Qualifies for NCAA Quarterfinals
Buckeyes Run Ends With 4-2 Setback to No. 2 Virginia
⚡️A Momentous Weekend⚡️
Buckeyes Down Texas Tech, Advance to NCAA Semifinals for First Time
Buckeyes Remain in Top-5 at NCAA Championships