List includes representatives from 22 programs
Yuliya Maryanko named Most Outstanding Swimmer at annual team banquet Friday
Buckeyes tally 93 points; sophomore Yuliya Maryanko wins gold in solo routine
Buckeyes edge Lindenwood by one point for the win
Buckeyes enter the meet having won each year since the regional meet started
2011 Junior Season Highlights
- Academic All-Big Ten
- Paired with Paige Ramsey and finished third in the duet (165.8500) at the U.S. Senior Championships.
- Member of Scarlet Team that recorded a first-place 173.4125 in team final to help Ohio State win its second U.S. Senior National title.
- Part of Team Scarlet's 92.875 performance for runner-up finish in U.S. Collegiate Championships; Buckeyes won their 27th title.
- Also competed in the trio final at the U.S. Collegiate Championships and finished third with an 89.750.
- Competed in trio competition with Lauren Nicholson and Paige Ramsey and trio was second with a score of 92.333 at North Regional Championships.
- Finished second in A Elements competition at regionals with a mark of 84.810.
- As a member of Team Scarlet, finished first in the team routine at Richmond and William & Mary; also competed in trio with Nicholson and Ramsey and finished first at Richmond and second at William & Mary.
- At Jessica Beck Memorial Meet, Scarlet Team was first with a mark of 95.50; also competed in trio and finished first (91.667).
- In season-opening meet vs. Michigan, first in trio with Ramsey and Nicholson, scoring a 92.50.
- Member of Scarlet Team that capture gold (95.500) at the U.S. Synchronized Swimming Championships
- Team Scarlet also won gold (95.833) at North Regional Championships
- Finished first at Richmond (93.083) in team routine
(2009 Freshman Season) Member of the Gray squad ... helped Gray team finish third in team routine at the 2009 U.S. Collegiate Nationals (3/28/09) with a score of 95.333 ... Gray squad was fourth in team recording a 90.750 at the 2009 U.S. Senior National Championships (5/2/09) and second with a mark of 94.833 at the 2009 North Regional Championships (3/7/09) ... Gray was also first with a 91.000 at the Lindenwood Invitational (1/31/09), second at the Jessica Beck Memorial meet with a mark of 92.667 and finished first with a 91.167 at the Keuka Invitational (2/28/09) ... competed with Hannah Shively in the duet competitions, earning second place with a score of 86.167 at the Lindenwood Invitational, first with an 86.500 at the Keuka Invitational ... the duo performed an exhibition routine at the Jessica Beck Memorial meet where they placed second with a score of 88.000 ... finished third in solo at the Lindenwood Invitational with a mark of 84.167.
Prior to Ohio State National Age Group solo and figures gold medalist in 2007 and 2008 ... finished first in trio and team routines in 2008 National Age Group ... senior solo champion at 2008 U.S. Open.
Personal Daughter of Rob and Linda ... enjoys watching football and basketball, eating and playing video games ... plans to attend medical school after graduation.
2017 Hype Video