Yuliya Maryanko named Most Outstanding Swimmer at annual team banquet Friday
Buckeyes tally 93 points; sophomore Yuliya Maryanko wins gold in solo routine
Buckeyes edge Lindenwood by one point for the win
Buckeyes enter the meet having won each year since the regional meet started
Ohio State to returns to action at Florida Saturday
2011 Freshman Season Highlights
- Member of Gray Team that finished third in the team routine final at U.S. Senior Championships; Buckeyes won their second senior title in program history.
- Gray Team finished fifth with a score of 89.875 in team final of U.S. Collegiate Championships; Ohio State won its 27th collegiate crown.
- Part of Gray squad (92.667) that took part in Ohio State's 21st North Regional Championship.
- Gray Team finished second in team routine at Richmond and William & Mary.
- A Jessica Beck Memorial Meet, Gray Team was second with a 91.0.
- Finished third in B Figures (73.401) in season-opening meet vs. Michigan.
Prior to Ohio State
- 2007 Gold Medalist at Nationals
- 2006 Divisional Figures Silver Medalist
- Part of 2006-2010 first-place provincial team
- Earned 110 percent Award at Synchro Ontario Olympium
- Daughter of Ann and Dane; has one sibling, Jami
- Enjoys spending time with family and friends
- Lists greatest sports thrill as winning nationals
- Honors student at Nelson High School from 2007-10
2017 Hype Video