The Buckeyes have won their last six games
Ohio State had 12 hits in the series opener
Ohio State, Michigan both enter weekend 6-0 in Big Ten
Ohio State tangles with Scarlet Knights Friday-Sunday
Ohio State scores a season-high 22 runs on 19 hits
• OSU Scholar-Athlete
AS A JUNIOR (2018)
• Tossed three innings of relief at Loyola Marymount with two strikeouts
AS A SOPHOMORE (2017)
• Had a 3.00 ERA in 9.1 innings with a .206 batting average against.
• Made eight appearances.
• Pitched 2.0 innings of scoreless relief against both Weight State (3/29) and Indiana (4/15).
• Struck out a season-high four against the Raiders.
• Made her season debut in a relief role against North Carolina (2/18).
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Went 4-0 in the 13.0 innings that she pitched, picking up wins vs. Virginia Tech (2/26), Cal Poly (3/20), Rutgers (4/8) and Purdue (4/23).
• Against Rutgers, went four innings while allowing just one hit and striking out four.
• In her first collegiate win, did not allow a hit over three innings and struck out three.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Spent her first two years at Pacifica High School in Garden Grove, Calif., and was the Rookie of the Year in 2012.
• Pacificia went 55-9 in her two seasons, advancing to the CIF championship game in 2013.
• Transferred to Los Alamitos High School for her junior season.
• Led Los Alamitos to the CIF-Southern Section quarterfinals and a 25-7 record as a senior.
• Sunset League Pitcher of the Year and first team all-county by the Orange County Register in 2015 with a sub-1.50 ERA.
• Second team all-county by the Orange County News and second team All-Empire League in 2013
• A three-time scholar athlete award winner.
• Played club softball for the nationally-renowned SoCal Athletics.
• Gave up just three earned runs in 18.1 innings at the 16U PGF Nationals with 25 strikeouts and a 1.14 ERA to help her team finish third.
• At 14U PGF Nationals, pitched 22.0 innings with 29 strikeouts, three earned runs and a 0.95 ERA
• SoCal finished second in 2012 and ninth in 2013.
• Daughter of Roger and Maryann Duval.
• Lists the rush of competing when she’s on the mound as her greatest sports thrill.
• Enjoys reading, movies and hanging out with her friends.
• Has an older brother.