Taylor Stevens drove in three runs on a double
Ohio State scored all its runs over the first three innings
First pitch on Sunday set for 12:02 p.m. on the Big Ten Network
The Buckeyes have won their last six games
Ohio State picked up its ninth straight win over Rutgers
• OSU Scholar-Athlete
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
• Played in 36 games, earning 15 starts.
• Hit .220 with seven doubles, nine RBI and four runs scored.
• Had the first hit of her career, a double, vs. Duke (2/9).
• Scored a career-high two runs at FAU (2/10).
• Drove in two runs vs. N.C. State, a career best (2/17).
• Tallied a RBI double against Wichita State (2/24) and San Diego State (3/9).
• Came in as a pinch hitter facing two outs and drilled a three-RBI double vs. Michigan State (4/21).
• Had a double and run at Michigan (5/6).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Three-time first team All-Ohio honoree.
• Hit .515 and set school records with 63 RBI and 13 home runs as a sophomore in 2015.
• Scored 45 runs in just 28 games.
• As a junior, hit .600 with 26 RBI, 36 runs scored and was intentionally walked 30 times.
• Batting average and on-base percentage were single-season school records.
• 2015 Central District and OCC Player of the Year.
• All-Metro from the Columbus Dispatch and a three-time first-team All-OCC selection.
• Helped Pickerington Central make the district title game as a senior, finishing 25-4.
• Plays club ball for the Ohio Lasers Purple and has led the team in batting average while also helping win the ASA 16U national championship in 2016.
• Daughter of Mike and Hope Boren.
• Has three older brothers who all played football at Ohio State: Justin, Zach and Jacoby.
• Both parents attended the University of Michigan. Mike played football and Hope ran track.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as winning the ASA National Championship in College Station, Texas.
• Member of the National Honors Society.