List highlighted by NFCA All-Region selections Shelby McCombs, Lilli Piper and Morgan Ray
Buckeyes downed USF, 3-2, plays Florida tomorrow
Ohio State had a season-high 13 runs, 13 RBI and 14 hits in six innings
The Buckeyes have won their last six games
Ohio State picked up its ninth straight win over Rutgers
• Academic All-Big Ten (2018)
• OSU Scholar-Athlete
AS A SOPHOMORE (2018)
• Played in 26 games with two starts.
• Scored 10 runs, roped a double and tallied one RBI.
• Was a perfect 4-for-4 in stolen bases.
• Had her first career double and RBI at Loyola Marymount (3/13).
• Scored a career-high two runs at Rutgers (4/7).
• Tallied two runs over a pair of games vs. Penn State as a pinch runner (4/11).
• Had a run vs. Maryland as a pinch runner (4/27).
AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Played in 33 games and scored 11 runs.
• The Buckeyes were 10-1 in games in which she scored a run.
• Stole six bases, fourth most on the team.
• Starter at DP vs. Georgia and Central Florida. Recorded her first collegiate hit vs. Georgia.
• Played left field vs. Maryland (3/26) and center vs. Wright State (3/29).
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• 2016 first team All-Ohio.
• Played her first two years of high school softball at North Canton Hoover before transferring to Pickerington Central.
• Two-time member of the Columbus Dispatch All-Metro team.
• In 2015, hit over .500 and broke Pickerington Central’s single-season record for hits.
• Member of the OHSAA Division I state champions in 2013 and 2014, batting over .500 each season.
• As a freshman, had three hits in the state championship game and helped Hoover finish 34-0.
• In 2014, was member of the 50-50-50 club (50+ hits, 50+ runs, 50+ RBI).
• Plays club ball for the Ohio Lasers.
• Won an ASA national championship in 2014 with current Buckeye Emily Clark.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as winning a state championship and national championship in the same year.
• Mother is Debbie Flaherty and step-father is JP Flaherty.
• Has two older sisters – Nikki and Ally. Ally plays softball at Ashland University.
• Member of the National Honors Society.
• Would like to pursue a career in the medical field following graduation.