Jamie Stone tied for first on vault to qualify for the NCAA Championships
Jamie Stone (vault) and Olivia Aepli (uneven bars) both won individual titles
Buckeyes earn a spot in the evening session at the 2018 Big Ten Championships
Ohio State is on a five-meet win streak
Ohio State had a season-high 12 finishes on the podium
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2018)
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Competed in every meet as a freshman.
- Finished on the podium six times.
- Tied for first on balance beam with a career-high 9.850 and second on vault with a 9.800 at Iowa.
- Had a 9.850 on vault against Minnesota and Illinois State, which tied for third.
- Earned a career-high 9.875 on vault to tie for first place and tied for third on balance beam (9.800) at a quad meet at Rutgers.
- Scored a 9.850 on vault to tie for second at Bowling Green and Central Michigan.
- Matched her career mark on balance beam behind a 9.850 versus N.C. State and Central Michigan.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Placed fourth on level 10 vault at 2016 Nationals.
- Finished second in the all-around at the 2016 Texas State Championships.
- Was third in the all-around at the level 10 Region 3 Championships in 2016.
- Trained at World Olympic Gymnastics Academy.
- Daughter of Jennifer Sharpe and Mark Lowe.
- Has five siblings – Tyler, Alex, Sophia, Madison and Jackson.