Jamie Stone tied for first on vault to qualify for the NCAA Championships
Jamie Stone (vault) and Olivia Aepli (uneven bars) both won individual titles
Buckeyes earn a spot in the evening session at the 2018 Big Ten Championships
Buckeyes had a season-high 49.350 on balance beam
Ohio State is on a five-meet win streak
AS A FRESHMAN (2018)
- Competed in all 13 meets.
- Tied for third on balance beam with a 9.800 in her collegiate debut at UCLA.
- Tied for first place on balance beam (9.850), was third on uneven bars (9.825) and had a career-high 9.750 on vault at Iowa.
- Scored career marks on uneven bars (9.900), floor exercise (9.900) and in the all-around (39.225) against Minnesota and Illinois State – tied for third on uneven bars and was third in the all-around.
- Claimed the uneven bars title versus Penn State behind a mark of 9.875.
- Matched her career-high 9.900 on uneven bars for a first-place finish against Western Michigan.
- Tied for first on balance beam with a career and team-high 9.925 versus N.C. State and Central Michigan.
- Matched her career mark on vault with a 9.750 at the NCAA Columbus Regional.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- 2016 Nastia Liukin Cup qualifier.
- Finished sixth at JO Nationals in 2015 and 2016.
- Trained at Buckeye Gymnastics.
- Daughter of Bret and Cheryl Swartzentruber.
- Has three siblings, Jared, Jillian and Joel.