Jamie Stone tied for first on vault to qualify for the NCAA Championships
Jamie Stone (vault) and Olivia Aepli (uneven bars) both won individual titles
Ohio State is on a five-meet win streak
Ohio State remains undefeated in St. John Arena
Jamie Stone was tabbed as the team's MVP
- Academic All-Big Ten (2018)
- OSU Scholar-Athlete (2017, 2018)
AS A REDSHIRT SOPHOMORE (2018)
- Competed in all but one meet, primarily on uneven bars, balance beam and floor exercise.
- Tied for second on uneven bars with a 9.800 at a quad meet against Rutgers, West Chester and UW-Whitewater.
- Posted a career-high 9.850 on floor exercise versus Western Michigan.
- Had a career-best 9.875 on uneven bars at Bowling Green and Central Michigan.
- Earned a career-high 9.875 on balance beam at Kentucky.
AS A REDSHIRT FRESHMAN (2017)
- Competed in all but one meet, primarily on balance beam, floor exercise and uneven bars.
- Earned a career high and team-best 9.850 on floor exercise and Big Ten Championships along with a career-high 9.800 on balance beam at Minnesota.
- Posted a career-best 9.800 on uneven bars and tied her career-high 9.800 on balance beam at the NCAA Regional in Champaign.
- Tied for third on balance beam with a 9.775 against West Virginia.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
- Transferred to Ohio State after a year at Alabama.
- Coached by Kelly Pitzen and Brandy Johnson at Brandy Johnson’s Global Gymnastics.
- Finalist at the 2014 Level 10 Junior Olympics Nationals on uneven bars.
- Competed at the 2012 Visa USA Championships and was the 2011 Level 10 Junior Olympic National bar champion.
- Daughter of Howard and Laura Huang.
- Has a younger sister, Evelyn.