In the last two weeks, three Buckeyes have graduated and 15 more earned Academic All-Big Ten honors
Ohio State honorees are Faust, Gaines, Daniels and Vergroesen
Buckeyes have nine or more honorees for the ninth-straight year
Ohio State looking to build off last Friday's win vs. Miami
Ohio State holds 34-7-1 edge in all-time series
• NFCA Division I National Academic Squad.
• Academic All-Big Ten and OSU Scholar-Athlete.
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Played in 14 of the Buckeyes’ 17 games.
• Averaged 15.3 minutes per contest.
• Took five shots, two of which were on goal.
• Saw a season-high 33 minutes of action of two occasions: vs. Northwestern (Sept. 16) and at Louisville (Sept. 18).
• Against the Cardinals, took a season-high three shots, two of which were on goal.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Was a key reserve, playing in 18 of 19 contests and averaging 24 minutes/game.
• Took four shots on the year, including a season-high two against Ball State.
• Three of her four shots were on goal.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
• Played in nine games, making one start (at Ohio, Sept. 12).
• Notched a total of 133 minutes played (average of 14.7 per game).
• Appeared in Big Ten games against No. 2 Maryland, No. 18 Indiana and No. 12 Iowa.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time All IAAM-A Conference from the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland.
• Team captain and recipient of the Field Hockey Excellence Award in 2013.
• Member of the Capitol Pegasus club team.
• Silver medalist at the 2012 Disney Tournament.
• Selected to the Futures Elite program.
• Also lettered in swimming, indoor track and crew.
• Daughter of Tom and Jennie Faust.
• Has three older siblings - Daniella, John and Tommy.
• Plans to work in the sports industry after graduation.
• Enjoys listening to music, shopping and working out.
• Cousin, Mike Faust, was an All-America wrestler at Virginia Tech.
• Youth minister at her local church and member of Habitat for Humanity.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as beating her high school's rival for the first time in eight years.
Taking Care of Business in the Classroom
Sign Up for Ohio State Field Hockey Camps