Teams must have had a cumulative team GPA of 3.0 or higher
In the last two weeks, three Buckeyes have graduated and 15 more earned Academic All-Big Ten honors
Ohio State honorees are Faust, Gaines, Daniels and Vergroesen
Buckeyes have nine or more honorees for the ninth-straight year
Ohio State looking to build off last Friday's win vs. Miami
• NFCA Division I National Academic Squad.
• Academic All-Big Ten and OSU Scholar-Athlete.
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Played in 14 of the Buckeyes’ 17 games.
• Averaged 15.3 minutes per contest.
• Took five shots, two of which were on goal.
• Saw a season-high 33 minutes of action of two occasions: vs. Northwestern (Sept. 16) and at Louisville (Sept. 18).
• Against the Cardinals, took a season-high three shots, two of which were on goal.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Was a key reserve, playing in 18 of 19 contests and averaging 24 minutes/game.
• Took four shots on the year, including a season-high two against Ball State.
• Three of her four shots were on goal.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
• Played in nine games, making one start (at Ohio, Sept. 12).
• Notched a total of 133 minutes played (average of 14.7 per game).
• Appeared in Big Ten games against No. 2 Maryland, No. 18 Indiana and No. 12 Iowa.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Two-time All IAAM-A Conference from the Interscholastic Athletic Association of Maryland.
• Team captain and recipient of the Field Hockey Excellence Award in 2013.
• Member of the Capitol Pegasus club team.
• Silver medalist at the 2012 Disney Tournament.
• Selected to the Futures Elite program.
• Also lettered in swimming, indoor track and crew.
• Daughter of Tom and Jennie Faust.
• Has three older siblings - Daniella, John and Tommy.
• Plans to work in the sports industry after graduation.
• Enjoys listening to music, shopping and working out.
• Cousin, Mike Faust, was an All-America wrestler at Virginia Tech.
• Youth minister at her local church and member of Habitat for Humanity.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as beating her high school's rival for the first time in eight years.