Buckeyes improve to 9-7 overall
Ohio State breaks game open with four-goal second half
Buckeyes return eight starters from 2014 squad
Maddy Humphrey scores her 12th goal of the season
Ohio State looks to build off win vs. No. 3 Virginia
• Academic All-Big Ten and Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Played in and started all 17 games.
• Tied for second on the team with three assists.
• Took 23 shots, 12 on goal, for a .522 shot-on-goal percentage.
• Handed out assists in games vs. No. 7 Wake Forest (Sept. 2), No. 6 Louisville (Sept. 18) and No. 15 Iowa (Oct. 27).
• Scored Ohio State’s third goal on the game against eventual national champion Delaware (Aug. 28).
• Averaged 56 minutes per game and played all 70 minutes in two games.
• Took at least one shot in 10 of 17 games.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Fourth on the team with 10 points (three goals, four assists).
• Started all 15 games that she played in.
• Had a goal and assist vs. California for a career-high three points.
• Also scored vs. Kent State and Penn State.
• Her goal vs. the Nittany Lions was the game-winner in overtime.
• Dished out two assists vs. Wake Forest.
• Took 14 shots, nine of which were on goal (.643 shot on goal percentage).
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
• Sixth on the team with eight points (three goals, two assists).
• Scored twice, including the game winning goal with 3:44 left in overtime, to help Ohio State defeat No. 3 Virginia (10/5).
• Also scored once in the Buckeyes' 9-1 win over Appalachian State (9/21).
• Dished out an assist against No. 11 Louisville (9/23) and No. 9 Northwestern (10/25).
• Took 11 shots and averaged 62 minutes a game.
• Started all 18 contests.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• NFHCA third team All-America selection.
• First Team All-State from the Pennsylvania High School Field Hockey Coaches Association.
• As a senior, guided her team to a 24-1 overall record and the District 2 Class AA championship.
• Finished with four goals and nine assists for 17 points.
• Scored the game-winning goal in the state semifinals against Oley Valley in double overtime.
• A two-time first team all-Wyoming Valley Conference selection.
• As a junior, played on state championship-winning team and earned first team all-conference and second team all-state accolades.
• NFHCA National All-Academic Squad selection.
• Also played soccer and lacrosse for Crestwood, earning all-conference honors in both sports.
• Daughter of Russell and Susan Kile
• Has an older brother, Travis, and younger sister, Mackenzie.
• Favorite pastimes are playing guitar and cooking.
• Uncle, Darryl Kile, was a pitcher for the Houston Astros and St. Louis Cardinals.
• Cousin, Kelsey Amy, played field hockey at Penn State and was a three-time All American and the 2012 Big Ten Offensive Player of the Year.
• Named to the "Who's Who Among American High School Students".
• Earned the Harold T. Baker Award for Academic Excellence.
• Member of the National Honor Society, Spanish Honor Society and Young Scholars.
• Part time employee at a local hospital and assistant coach several youth field hockey and soccer teams.
• Lists her greatest spots thrill as winning the 2012 state championship and scoring the game-winning goal in the 2013 state semifinals.
PHOTOS: Field Hockey vs. Miami (OH)
Fall Camp Underway for the Buckeyes