In the last two weeks, three Buckeyes have graduated and 15 more earned Academic All-Big Ten honors
Hamilton interning with Buckeye Careers and Support Services
Forty-three student-athletes will be interning this summer
Junior earns first team honors
Junior forward was second team All-Big Ten
• NFHCA second team All-West Region (2014)
• NFHCA first team All-West Region (2016)
• Second team All-Big Ten (2015, 2016)
• Three-time Big Ten Freshman of the Week (9/9/14, 9/23/14, 10/14/14)
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Team leading scorer with 12 goals, nine assists and 33 points.
• Ranked seventh in the Big Ten in goals, fifth in assists, sixth in points and eighth in points per game.
• Had at least one point in each of the first six games.
• Registered a season-high five points (2G, 1A) against Ohio (Sept. 4) and Ball State (Oct. 3).
• Scored single goals against Delaware (Aug. 27 and 28), Wake Forest (Sept. 2), Miami (Sept. 11), Louisville (Sept. 18), Kent State (Sept. 30), Rutgers (Oct. 16) and Iowa (Oct. 27).
• Game-winning goals against Kent State and Ball State.
• Took 38 shots, 19 on goal (.500 SOG%).
• Tallied a goal in 10 of 17 games and had at least one point in 14 of 17 contests.
• Took 92 penalty corners (5.4 per game).
• Member of 2017 “Bucks Go Pro” class. Interned with the athletics communications office.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Second on the team in scoring with 24 points (10 goals, four assists).
• Had at least one goal in 10 of the 16 games that she played.
• Scored in each of the first eight games that she played in and four times scored three points (one goal, one assist vs. Saint Louis, Ball State, Maryland and California).
• Tied for sixth in the Big Ten in goals and fifth in goals per game.
• Her 24 points was ninth best in the league and 1.60 points per game ranked sixth.
• Played an average of 60 minutes per game and averaged 2.94 shots/game.
AS A FRESHMAN (2014)
• Finished as the Buckeyes' leading scorer with 32 points (12 goals, eight assists).
• Was the Big Ten's second leading scorer among freshmen and three times earned the conference's Freshman of the Week honor.
• Started her collegiate career with at least one point in 10 of the first 13 games, including a hat trick On Sept. 21 that was part of an 11-point weekend in games vs. Michigan State and Appalachian State.
• Finished ninth in the Big Ten in points, seventh in points per game (1.78) and eighth in goals per game (0.67).
• She and Peanut Johnson combined for 59 points, the fourth highest total among duos in the league.
• With three goals vs. Appalachian State, became the first OSU rookie to record a hat trick.
• Four multi-goal games, one multi-assist game and eight multi-point games.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• First team all-region and all-state as a senior.
• Led Frank W. Cox High School in points (30) and assists (19).
• Selected to first-team all-district and All-Tidewater.
• As a junior in 2012, had 18 points and 12 assists to earn first-team all-district, all-Tidewater and all-state honors.
• Helped her team advance to the state championship game by scoring the winning goal in overtime against Mountain View.
• Also had the game-winning goal in the double OT in the regional quarterfinals.
• Three-year starter for the Saints Field Hockey Club and was selected to Regional Futures, National Futures and Futures Elite.
• NFHCA National All-Academic Squad selection.
• Daughter of Marcia and Steve Humphrey.
• Has two older siblings - Macon and Bryce.
• Communication major.
• Would like to coach field hockey after graduation.
• Great uncle, Carlton, played running back for William and Mary and great grandfather, Robert, played running back for Wake Forest.
• Was captain and MVP in four sports as an eighth-grader, earning her school's Female Athlete of the Year award.
• Lists her greatest sports thrill as scoring a pair of overtime game-winning goals in Cox's state tournament run in 2012.
• Participated in the Young Life organization and was selected to attend a leadership workshop at Frank W. Cox High School.
Taking Care of Business in the Classroom
Sign Up for Ohio State Field Hockey Camps