Group includes three from Pennsylvania, two each from The Netherlands, Spain and Ohio
AS A FRESHMAN (2016)
• Did not see any game action for the Scarlet and Gray.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Four-year varsity starter and team captain.
• Bucks County “Player to Watch”.
• Had 21 goals and 20 assists in her final two seasons.
• Philadelphia Senior All-Star (2015).
• Suburban One League first team and honorable mention all-state in 2014.
• Bucks County Golden Team honorable mention (2014).
• Suburban One champion for Council Rock North in 2014.
• National Field Hockey Festival, U19 Mystx in 2014.
• Also competed in Junior Premiere Outdoor League and Junior Premiere Indoor League.
• Third place at Junior Premier Outdoor League in 2014.
• Took second place at Disney Showcase (2015) and first place at National Club Challenge (2015).
• Also participated in swimming, lacrosse and track.
• Member of the Distinguished Honor Roll.
Buckeyes Release 2018 Schedule