NOTES: Ohio State 77, Indiana 62
Jan. 13, 2018
- Kelsey Mitchell became the 13th player in NCAA history to score 3,000 career points.
- Mitchell now has 3,013 points in her career which puts her in 12th place all time. She passed Cindy Blodgett of Maine (3,005) in the game.
- Stephanie Mavunga scored 20 points and grabbed 16 rebounds. She came in averaging 14.0 points and 16.5 rebounds in two previous games against Indiana.
- This was Mavunga’s third double-doubles in as many games against IU and the 47th of her career.
- Linnae Harper has scored in double-figures in all 18 games this season.
- This was the 12th-straight win for Ohio State over Indiana
- Ohio State begins Big Ten play 5-0 for just the ninth time in school history and the first since the 2009-10 season
- OSU forced 23 turnovers, marking the eighth time this season forcing an opponent into 20 or more turnovers
They Have All Been Close Lately