Single Game Tickets | Season Tickets, Mini Plans and Promotions | Group Tickets | WNBA Scout Tickets | Away Game Tickets | Duplicate Ticket Policy
Frequently Asked Questions | Seating Chart | Family Sections Map | Season Ticket Holder Disability Needs Form
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL SINGLE GAME TICKETS
Subject to availability, single game tickets may be purchased by phone by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, online by clicking HERE, or in person at the Ohio State University Ticket Office in the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Prices will vary based on seating location. Children under the age of 2 are admitted free but must sit on an adult's lap. 100 & 200 level seating will be sold first. Once the lower level is sold out, tickets will be made available for purchase in the terrace level (300 level). All seats in the terrace level (300 level) are General Admission. Ohio State students can attend any regular season home Women's Basketball game in the Schottenstein Center for free by showing their valid Buck ID at the Southwest Rotunda.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL SEASON TICKETS, MINI PLANS & PROMOTIONS
How can I purchase Season Tickets, or find out more information about promotions?
Option 1: A member of the Ticket Sales Staff would be more than happy to speak with you in further detail about all of the benefits available by purchasing Season Tickets, or answer any additional questions you may have. Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email email@example.com to speak with an account executive.
Fans can now secure great seats to enjoy Buckeye Women's Basketball and Men's Ice Hockey at the Schottenstein Center for one low price! Each team is offering convenient 4-game and 8-game packages - mix and match the games that fit best, with plan prices TBA. Service fees may apply.
Buckeye fans can also combine the two sports and design a unique 4-game or 8-game package consisting of both Women's Basketball and Men's Ice Hockey games.
Good seats are going quickly; contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an Account Executive and tailor fit a package for you today!
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL GROUP TICKETS
Group consisting of 10 or more people are eligible for group discounts and are available to all Ohio State Women's Basketball home games! Ticket minimums may apply for certain group experiences.
To order group tickets or ask questions, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 4) or email email@example.com to speak with an account executive
GROUP BENEFITS - all groups of 10 or more enjoy the benefits of:
- A personal account representative to help you plan and promote your event
- Discounted tickets
- Block seating for your group
- Group experiences (pending availability) listed blow with ticket minimums for eligibility
- 20 Tickets
- Group name PA & Scoreboard recognition (certain age groups may not be eligible due to NCAA Compliance rules)
- 35 Tickets
- High Five Tunnel - High Five the team as they make their way out of the locker room! (limited availability)
- Quarter Challenge - Bring your group to the court in between quarters to showcase their skills and teamwork in a fun, promotional game! (limited availability)
- Anthem Buddies - Join our spirit squad on the court to stand for the singing of the National Anthem and team intros!
- 50 Tickets
- Halftime Scrimmage - Your youth basketball team can show off its skills with an exhibition game right on the court during halftime! (limited availability)
- Halftime Performance - Does your group have special talents? We have hosted talented dance teams, youth groups and more and want you to star on the floor! (limited availability)
- Photo with Brutus - Smile big when your group gets to stand with Brutus for an exclusive photo together! (limited availability)
- 75 Tickets
- Behind the Scenes Tour - Your group can enjoy a tour of the Buckeye facilities at the Schottenstein Center! (limited availability)
- 125 Tickets
- Chalk Talk - Get a talk from a member of our coaching staff! (limited availability/restrictions apply)
- 200+ Tickets
- Group of the Game - Your Group will be introduced during pre-game when the lights are off and the Buckeyes are introduced!
To order group tickets or ask questions, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 4) or email AthleticSales@osu.edu to speak with an account executive.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL SCOUTING TICKETS
WNBA scouts may request a ticket for any regular season home game by emailing the Athletic Ticket Office to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Name, team affiliation and game requested. All requests will be replied to confirming ticket availability within 24 hours of submission.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL AWAY GAMES
The away game allotments that we receive are usually minimal. We do not typically have an away game sale for the general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Women's basketball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first game, we will create duplicates only for the first game on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second game, we will accept a duplicate request and create duplicates only for that second game. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the third game, duplicates will be created for the remaining games in the season ticket package.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
- If you wish to receive your tickets via email rather than picking them up at will call, you may log into your Ohio State Buckeyes Account online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/tickets (click on "Manage My Ticket Account") and forward your tickets to yourself or someone else. This process will generate new tickets and barcodes for you much like the duplication process that would take place in our office, but will also save you from having to come to our office in person to pick them up as you will receive the new tickets as a PDF document. To select this option, log into your account, click on "Manage Tickets", select the seats for the game you would like to forward, and select the "Forward" option. Follow the on-screen prompts to guide you through the rest of the process. If you have problems with the forwarding process, feel free to contact our office at 1-800-GO-BUCKS and a representative will assist you.
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL FAQs
WOMEN'S BASKETBALL WILL CALL
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event or starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary.
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Women's Basketball game day will call locations and availability:
Will call located in the Southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center is open M-F 8am until the end of halftime and starting 90 minutes before tip-off on home game days.
- Regular public ticket orders and sales
Will call located in the Northwest corner (auxillary gym) of the Schottenstein Center opens 90 minutes prior to tip-off remaining open until halftime:
- Ohio State players' guests
- Visiting team players'/coaches' guests
- Women's Basketball and non-basketball recruits
Ohio State Student Seating
Ohio State students can attend any regular season home Women's Basketball game in the Schottenstein Center for free by showing their valid Buck ID at the Southwest Rotunda as they enter the game. Student seating in section 114 is general admission, first come first served. If this section fills, students will be directed to an alternate seating area. Dependant BUCK ID's are not valid for admittance to Women's Basketball games. Students participating in the Preferred Pathway Program through CSCC are also admitted free of charge with a valid ID.
What time do doors to the main concourse open?
The doors to the main concourse will open 1 hour before game time. The OSU Ticket Office will be open 90 minutes before game time for will-call and tickets sales.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at Bill Davis Stadium and the Buckeye Lots. Disabled parking is available for those with state-issued handicap placards and is located adjacent to the Schottenstein Center and at Bill Davis Stadium. Overflow disabled parking is available at the Buckeye Lots off of Ackerman Road. For games that attract a larger crowd, Quick Schott Shuttle will run from the Buckeye Lots to the Schottenstein Center beginning approximately 2 hours prior to tip-off. View a Women's Basketball Parking map.
Where do the permanent seats begin?
In the 100 (entry) level of the arena, permanent seating begins at row L on the sides. Permanent seating begins at row M on the ends/corners. Seats in the lower rows are temporary padded folding chairs. A Women's Basketball seating chart can be found by clicking HERE.
Please Note: Alcohol is note permitted in the seats in the areas listed on the Family Sections Map.
How are the seats numbered?
When seated in a section, seat 1 is always on the right.
What side is the team bench on?
The home bench is located in front of section 104-105 and the visiting bench is in front of 106-107.
How do I exchange my current tickets for accessible seating?
Season ticket holders and single game purchasers should request accessible seating by indicating your specific seating needs when purchasing tickets. Be sure to indicate whether you need seats that do not require climbing many steps or if you require wheelchair accessible seating. If you are in possession of tickets that are not accessible, please bring them to the Guest Services at the Schottenstein Center starting 1 hour prior to tip-off on game day. Guest Services is located outside of section 121 on the main concourse at the Schottenstein Center. All seating is limited; accessible seating is made available on a first come first serve basis and we make every attempt to relocate guests to accessible seating in comparable locations to their original tickets.
Wheelchair accessible rows are as follows:
100 level (entry level)-Row S in sections 101, 105-106, 111, 117-121, 124-131, & 134
300 level (terrace level) -- Row B in 304, 307, 314, 321, 324, & 331
Note: There are no wheelchair accessible seats in the 200 (Huntington Club) level of the arena.
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
Children under the age of 2 are admitted free but must sit on an adult's lap.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Ohio State Department of Athletics cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the stadium/arena. Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent. The Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, and the Ohio State Buckeyes Ticket Exchange are the only authorized sources for tickets to Ohio State events. Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, EBay, and ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased could be counterfeit or that the barcodes have been otherwise invalidated. Guests with invalid tickets will be denied entry to the venue and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
MOBILE PHONE ENTRY: Only Ticketmaster mobile-compatible tickets (generated by Ticketmaster and shown on a mobile device as a QR code, not a standard barcode) will be allowed to enter the venue via mobile device. All traditional print-at-home or PDF tickets MUST be printed and presented on paper for entry. As a service to our patrons, tickets purchased via unauthorized sources such as StubHub, Vivid Seats, eBay, Craigslist, ticket brokers, or other agents not authorized by Ohio State may be reprinted by the Ohio State Ticket Office in conjunction with a non-refundable $10-$20 per ticket fee. PLEASE NOTE: The ticket office is not responsible for validating tickets that were not purchased through an authorized source, and reprinting the ticket does not guarantee the validity of the ticket or entry into the venue. PROTECT YOURSELF- Only purchase tickets from authorized sources.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased through the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a future game.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.