Men's Basketball 4 & 8 Game Packages
Men's Basketball 4 and 8 game packages and information will be available in early September. Pricing and availability will vary based on games. Contact that Athletic Ticket Sales team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) with any questions or for more information.
A couple reminders:
- The only way to guarantee seats to your favorite games are with season tickets.
- Many Big Ten Conference games may sell out or have very limited availability left before the conference single game on-sale in December. Purchasing a mini plan package prior to that on-sale will give you a seating priority and a better opportunity to secure seats to a conference game (pending availability).
On Sale Dates
- Season Tickets - On Sale Now!
- 8 Game Package - Info Coming Soon
- 4 Game Package - Info Coming Soon
- Non-Conference Single Games - Info Coming Soon
- Big Ten Conference Single Games - Info Coming Soon - On-sale in December
How can I purchase Season Tickets, a Mini Plan Package or find out more information about promotions?
A member of the Ticket Sales Staff would be more than happy to speak with you in further detail about all of the benefits available by purchasing Season Tickets or a Mini Plan Package, or answer any additional questions you may have. Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email athleticSales@osu.edu to speak with an account executive.
How can I bring a group to the game?
To order group tickets, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email athleticSales@osu.edu to speak with a ticket sales representative. Group tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the event and are not available at the door. Per Big Ten policy, every person entering must have a ticket including infants.
How can I purchase single game tickets?
Subject to availability, single game tickets may be purchased by phone by calling Ticketmaster at (800) 745-3000, online at www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com, in person at any Ticketmaster outlet or at the Ohio State University ticket office in the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Prices will vary based on seating location. Per Big Ten policy, every person entering must have a ticket including infants.
For all other general Ticket Office related questions, call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 6)
Purchase Single-Game Tickets
Get your season tickets today!