Single Game Tickets | Season Tickets, Mini Plans & Promotions | Big Ten Tournament Ticket Information | NCAA Tournament Ticket Policy | Group Tickets | Away Game Tickets | Duplicate Ticket Policy
Frequently Asked Questions | Seating Chart
WRESTLING SINGLE GAME TICKETS
Single match tickets may be purchased online by clicking HERE, through Ticketmaster charge-by-phone at 1-800-745-3000, in person at the OSU Athletics Ticket Office in the Schottenstein Center. Tickets may also be purchased at the Ticket Office in the Southeast corner of St. John Arena on the day of the match (beginning 90 minutes prior to the match). Tickets in the lower level reserved bleachers are $11.00 for adults, $8.00 for youth, and $6.00 for groups of 10 or more (when purchased in advance). Tickets in the upper level general admission seats are $8.00 for adults, $5.00 for youth, and $4 for groups of 10 or more (when purchased in advance). Service fees may apply. Ohio State University students and children under the age of 6 are free.
WRESTLING SEASON TICKETS, MINI PLANS & PROMOTIONS
How can I purchase Season Tickets, or find out more information about promotions?
- Option 1: A member of the Ticket Sales Staff would be more than happy to speak with you in further detail about all of the benefits available by purchasing Season Tickets, or answer any additional questions you may have. Call 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an account executive.
BIG TEN CHAMPIONSHIPS TICKET INFORMATION
Click here and use promo code OHIOST to sit with fellow Buckeyes at the 2018 Big Ten Championships held on the campus of Michigan State University.
OHIO STATE WRESTLING NCAA TICKET POLICY
The below policy lays out the process in which we will follow to distribute NCAA wrestling tickets in the OSU wrestling section.
All ticket offers are subject to availability. There are no guarantees for any of the groups listed below. The allotment of tickets that Ohio State receives varies on a year to year basis depending on numerous factors, including the teams' final ranking in the previous season and the venue that is hosting the championships.
Ticket ordering window: To be announced. Typically mid-late December.
- The first group of tickets will be allotted to the ten wrestlers that qualify to compete in the NCAA Championships, their guests, coaches and staff. Each competing wrestler will be able to provide up to 6 complimentary tickets to their chosen guests.
- Comp tickets only cover the cost of the tickets themselves, additional processing fees and price of the t-shirts that come with the tickets still apply.
- If an athlete's family needs more than 6 comp tickets, they must purchase additional tickets themselves.
*Historically, lower bowl tickets are still available at this level.
*Historically, lower bowl tickets are not available at this level.
WRESTLING GROUP TICKETS
Group Tickets are available to all Ohio State Wrestling home matches at St. John Arena or the Schottenstein Center! Ticket minimums may apply for certain group experiences. Order early for the best seating and the opportunity to participate in group experiences!
To order group tickets and learn about the various amenities available to groups, contact Kathleen Dean in the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at (614) 292-4797 or email Dean.email@example.com. Group tickets must be purchased 24 hours in advance of the event and are not available at the door. Service fees may apply.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- Reserved Seating in the lower bowl of St. John Arena close to the action (pending availability)
- A personal Account Representative to help you plan and promote your event
- Discounted Tickets
- Group experiences (pending availability) listed below with ticket minimums for eligibility.
- 20 Tickets or more
- WELCOME ANNOUNCEMENT - with 20 tickets your group's name will be welcomed over the PA and on the Ohio State Scoreboard.*
- 25 Tickets or more
- EXCLUSIVE POSTER GIVEAWAY - when you bring 25 people everyone in your group will receive an exclusively designed Ohio State Wrestling poster for your Wrestling Room or home. This collectable design is NOT available elsewhere.
- 50 Tickets or more*
- NEW! ANTHEM BUDDIES - with the purchase of 50 tickets, up to 20 members of your group (aged 8th grade and under only) of your selection will stand with the Ohio State starting line-up on the mats during the National Anthem.*^
- HIGH FIVE TUNNEL - one lucky group of 50+ will be selected to High Five the team pre-match as they move from the Locker Room to the mat!
- POST MATCH PHOTO ON THE MATS - bring your group down for a team photo on the Ohio State mat post-match and stand where the Buckeyes just battled!*
- 75 Tickets or more*
- NEW! INTERMISSION WRESTLE - with 75 tickets your group (participants must be 8th grade and under) can wrestle/drill on the Ohio State mat during intermission.*^
- 100 Tickets or more*
- POST MATCH INTERVIEW SESSION - when your group purchases 100 tickets they will be able to ask their burning Wrestling questions to Coach Ryan and an Ohio State Wrestler!*
- 300 Tickets or more*
- NEW! MAT OF DREAMS - hold your own practice or competition on the Ohio State mats 30 minutes prior to doors opening then stay to watch Ohio State wrestle our opponents down! Minimum of 300 tickets required.*^
*order deadlines my apply, please call for details
^this experience is on a first come, first booked basis. Only one group eligible per match. Deposits are accepted.
*PLEASE NOTE: In order to plan staff and facility needs, the Post -Match Photo Op, High-Five Tunnel and Interview Session require advance notice in order to participate. The deadlines by which to have your order placed and qualify for these experiences are as follows:
You may still order group tickets after these deadlines, but we will not be able to offer the photo or interview experiences to your group due to timing restraints.
A booking is not confirmed as complete until payment has been received in full for your tickets.
The final cut-off times for Group Rate tickets to any match are:
Friday night matches: 12 noon same day
Sunday matches: 3 pm Friday prior
There is a discounted group ticket rate for the off-site matches at Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy; however no group experiences are available.
To order group tickets contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 6) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an account executive.
WRESTLING AWAY GAME TICKETS
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled, but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at St. John Arena starting 1 hour prior to the game.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- If a full season ticket package has not been received in the mail from the OSU Ticket Office four days prior to the first match, we will create duplicates only for the first match on the package. If the full package is still not received by four days prior to the second match, duplicates will be created for the remaining matches in the season ticket package.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event. If you must pick up your order on the day of the event, will call will be made available at St. John Arena starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office.
Wrestling match day will call locations and availability:
Will call is located in the Southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center and is open Monday-Friday 8am-5pm and starting 90 minutes before the start of the match on home match days at the Southeast lobby of St. John Arena for:
- General public ticket orders
Will call is located in the Southwest lobby of St. John Arena and is open 90 minutes prior to the match through intermission for:
- Ohio State players' and coaches' guests
- Visiting team players' and coaches' guests
- Wrestling and non-wrestling recruits
What time do doors to the main concourse open?
The Ticket Office at St. John Arena will be open 90 minutes before match time for will-call and tickets sales. The doors to the main concourse will open 1 hour before match time.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at the adjacent parking lots north and south of St. John Arena. Other campus area parking lots and garages may require payment to park in them during wrestling matches (for example, the Lane Ave. garage or the Ohio Stadium parking lots).
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
For all regular season wrestling matches, children under the age of six are admitted free of charge.
Where can I sit?
There are both Reserved and General Admission seating for Ohio State Wrestling matches. Please click HERE for a Wrestling Seating Map.
What is the cost for an Ohio State student to attend a match?
Ohio State students with a valid BuckID are admitted free. Students participating in the Preferred Pathway Program through CSCC are also admitted free of charge with a valid ID.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Ohio State Department of Athletics cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the stadium/arena. Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent. The Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, and the Ohio State Buckeyes Ticket Exchange are the only authorized sources for tickets to Ohio State events. Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, EBay, and ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased could be counterfeit or that the barcodes have been otherwise invalidated. Guests with invalid tickets will be denied entry to the venue and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
MOBILE PHONE ENTRY: Only Ticketmaster mobile-compatible tickets (generated by Ticketmaster and shown on a mobile device as a QR code, not a standard barcode) will be allowed to enter the venue via mobile device. All traditional print-at-home or PDF tickets MUST be printed and presented on paper for entry. As a service to our patrons, tickets purchased via unauthorized sources such as StubHub, Vivid Seats, eBay, Craigslist, ticket brokers, or other agents not authorized by Ohio State may be reprinted by the Ohio State Ticket Office in conjunction with a non-refundable $10-$20 per ticket fee. PLEASE NOTE: The ticket office is not responsible for validating tickets that were not purchased through an authorized source, and reprinting the ticket does not guarantee the validity of the ticket or entry into the venue. PROTECT YOURSELF- Only purchase tickets from authorized sources.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased thru the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.