BASEBALL SINGLE GAME TICKETS
Subject to availability, single game tickets may be purchased by phone by calling Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000, online by clicking HERE, or in person at the Ohio State University Ticket Office in the Jerome Schottenstein Center. Tickets may also be purchased at Bill Davis Stadium 90 minutes prior to each game. Prices will vary based on seating location and service fees may apply.
Reserved Box Seats are $11 for adults, $8 for seniors/students/youth and everyone, regardless of age, must have a ticket in these sections.
General Admission Bleacher Seats are $8 for adults, $5 for seniors, $5 for students/children, and children under the age of 6 are admitted free.
BASEBALL SEASON TICKETS
Full season tickets for Baseball may be purchased by contacting the Athletic Ticket Sales Office at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 8), or email email@example.com to speak with an account executive.
BASEBALL GROUP TICKETS
Group Tickets are available to all Ohio State Baseball home games at Bill Davis Stadium! Ticket minimums may apply for certain group experiences and must be purchased through the Group Sales office.
To order group tickets contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 8) or email firstname.lastname@example.org to speak with an account executive.
Enjoy the benefits of:
- A personal account representative to help you plan and promote your event
- Discounted tickets
- Block seating for your group
- Group experiences (pending availability) listed below with ticket minimums for eligibility
- 20 Tickets
- Group name PA & Scoreboard recognition (certain age groups may not be eligible due to NCAA Compliance rules)
- 30 Tickets
- Anthem Buddies - Groups receive exclusive access to stand on the field with the players during the national anthem *limited availability!
- Buckeye Picnic Plaza -Groups receive exclusive access to reserve picnic tables along the first baseline for their group. Tickets are also a general admission seat which includes a food voucher (hot dog/popcorn/drink). Tickets for this special package are $8 apiece (includes any applicable fees).
- 50 Tickets
- Photograph on the Field - After the game your group will have exclusive access to come onto the field and take a group photograph (camera will not be provided)
- 60 Tickets
- Locker Room Tour - Take a tour of Bill Davis Stadium (One tour per game and only on weekend games) * limited availability
To order group tickets or ask questions, contact the Athletic Ticket Sales Team at 1-800-GOBUCKS (select option 2, then option 8) or email AthleticSales@osu.edu to speak with an account executive.
For the Ohio State Baseball promotions schedule, click here.
BASEBALL RAINOUT POLICY
What if a game is rained out?
For games that are cancelled or suspended due to weather before 4 1/2 innings have been completed, the customer may exchange their ticket for a ticket of equal value for any future game based on availability.
Customers have 3 options for exchanging their tickets:
- Bring the ticket stub to a future game and exchange it at the ticket booth at Bill Davis stadium.
- Mail the ticket stub to the ticket office with a letter indicating which game they would like to exchange the ticket(s) for. The letter should include their name, home address (where to mail the tickets), and daytime phone number. The ticket office will mail the new tickets if time permits or hold them at will-call.
- Bring the original tickets to the ticket office and request an exchange.
BASEBALL AWAY GAMES
We do not typically have an away game sale for our alumni or general public. We encourage you to contact the host school for any availability they may have.
BASEBALL DUPLICATE TICKET POLICY
- Duplicate tickets may be requested due to the following situations which include but are not limited to: tickets not received in the mail from the Ohio State Ticket Office, tickets which are lost, stolen, washed, destroyed or lost via 3rd party mailing.
- Duplicates may only be requested by the original account holder in person or IN WRITING via e-mail to email@example.com or by fax to (614) 688-3032. When making the request, the original account holder may give one alternate pick up name if necessary.
- Requests will be accepted starting 4 days prior to the athletic event. Duplicate requests could take up to 48 hours to be filled but a specific pick up time will be given upon the receipt of the duplicate request.
- Duplicate tickets are never mailed. Baseball home game duplicates may be picked up at the Ohio State Ticket Office in the southeast corner of the Schottenstein Center or at Bill Davis Stadium starting 90 minutes prior to the game.
- Once the duplicate request is submitted, the bar code on the original ticket will be voided. Once a duplicate request is submitted, the request cannot be revoked at a later time, even if the originals are located.
- Duplicate tickets cannot be duplicated again.
BASEBALL WILL CALL
What is will-call?
Will call is a location where one may pick up tickets purchased without sufficient time to mail or if an individual prefers to pick up their order. Will call orders may be picked up at the Jerome Schottenstein Center prior to the day of the event. If you must pick up your order on the day of the event, will call will be made available at Bill Davis Stadium starting 90 minutes prior to the start of the event.
In order to pick up your will call tickets, you will be required to present:
- Your valid state or government issued photo ID, driver's license or passport. A valid ID must be duly issued by a government agency and include a photo and a signature.
- The credit card you used to purchase the tickets if necessary.
The Ohio State Ticket Office will not release tickets if the name on the ID and credit card does not match the name used to purchase the tickets, or if the photo on the ID does not appear to be the photo of the person retrieving the tickets. The original ticket holder may designate another individual to pick up their tickets by contacting us in writing prior to event day. Requests must be approved by the Ohio State Ticket Office. Students are required to pick up their own athletic tickets and must present their Buck ID at time of pick up.
Baseball game day will call locations and availability:
Will call is located at the ticket office at the main gate at Bill Davis Stadium and is open 90 minutes prior to first pitch on home games for:
- General public ticket orders
Will call is located at the end of the fence down the third baseline and is open 90 minutes prior to first pitch for:
- Ohio State players' and coaches' guests
- Visiting team players' and coaches' guests
- Baseball and non-baseball recruits
What time will gates open
The Bill Davis Stadium ticket office and gates will open approximately 90 minutes prior to first pitch.
Where do I park?
Free Public parking can be found at Bill Davis Stadium and the Jack Nicklaus museum, directly behind the Schottenstein Center.
What sections are behind the protective fence?
Sections 5-7 in the Reserved Box area and Sections 105-107 in the General Admission Bleacher are all behind the protective fence behind home plate.
How are the seats numbered?
When seated in a section, seat 1 is always on the right. Click HERE for a seating chart for Bill Davis Stadium. For a seating chart of Bill Davis Stadium, click here.
Where are the team dugouts?
The home dugout is located on the 3rd baseline below boxes 9-11 and the visiting team dugout is located on the 1st baseline below boxes 1-3. Team bull pens are on corresponding baselines.
How do I exchange my current tickets for accessible seating?
Season ticket holders and single game purchasers should request accessible seating by indicating your specific seating needs when submitting your ticket application online. Wheelchair accessible seating is located in the top row of the Reserved Box Sections (row 6) as well as the top row of the General Admission Bleacher sections.
At what age are you required to have a ticket?
The Ohio State University follows the Big Ten policy of requiring a ticket for everyone, regardless of age, in reserved seating areas. Children under the age of 6 are free for all regular season games in the General Admission Bleacher seats.
Purchasing a ticket from someone outside of the Ohio State Ticket Office
Ohio State Department of Athletics cannot guarantee that any tickets purchased from a third party source are valid or that they will allow you entry into the stadium/arena. Tickets should always be purchased from an authorized ticket agent. The Ohio State Athletics Ticket Office, Ticketmaster, and the Ohio State Buckeyes Ticket Exchange are the only authorized sources for tickets to Ohio State events. Fans purchasing tickets from unauthorized sources (including StubHub, Vivid Seats, Craigslist, EBay, and ticket brokers) assume the risk that tickets purchased could be counterfeit or that the barcodes have been otherwise invalidated. Guests with invalid tickets will be denied entry to the venue and will have no recourse for reimbursement or other compensation.
MOBILE PHONE ENTRY: Only Ticketmaster mobile-compatible tickets (generated by Ticketmaster and shown on a mobile device as a QR code, not a standard barcode) will be allowed to enter the venue via mobile device. All traditional print-at-home or PDF tickets MUST be printed and presented on paper for entry. As a service to our patrons, tickets purchased via unauthorized sources such as StubHub, Vivid Seats, eBay, Craigslist, ticket brokers, or other agents not authorized by Ohio State may be reprinted by the Ohio State Ticket Office in conjunction with a non-refundable $10-$20 per ticket fee. PLEASE NOTE: The ticket office is not responsible for validating tickets that were not purchased through an authorized source, and reprinting the ticket does not guarantee the validity of the ticket or entry into the venue. PROTECT YOURSELF- Only purchase tickets from authorized sources.
If I cannot attend an event, is my ticket refundable?
Unfortunately, all tickets purchased through the OSU Ticket Office are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a future game.
Can I lose my ticket privileges?
Yes, you may lose your ticket privileges if you have engaged in conduct that is determined, by either OSU or the NCAA, to be in violation of any NCAA rule or if, in OSU's reasonable discretion, you have otherwise taken any action that jeopardizes the eligibility of OSU's programs or its student-athletes.
Public RV Parking Sale: 6/30 at Noon
Alumni Football Ticket Process
2017 Student Football Ticket Information