Be a part of the Ohio State Athletics Fundraising program! Experience the most exciting entertainment in Columbus while raising money for your organization at the same time. Our program couldn't be easier, just bring a group out to a Buckeye home game and receive money from each ticket you sell!
Certain groups may not be eligible to participate, due to NCAA Compliance guidelines. Fundraising not available for Football or Men's Basketball tickets. Call Athletic Ticket Sales at 1-800-GOBUCKS or email AthleticSales@osu.edu for details.
Here's how it works:
- Reserve 25 or more tickets for one of our designated Women's Volleyball, Men's Lacrosse or Wrestling matches at a great discount
- Reserve 50 or more tickets for one of our designated Men's Ice Hockey, Women's Basketball or Baseball games at a great discount
- Raise funds by selling each ticket for a designated price above the group price to organization members, businesses, friends, family and community partners
- Your organization retains the difference on each ticket sold
- Your organization may be eligible for other sport related group benefits as well!
Additional Group Benefits:
- Block seating (Based on availability)
- Access to some of our various group experience options
- Complimentary fliers and order forms to promote your fundraising efforts
Start raising money for your organization today!
For questions on our group package options, additional information or to book your outing call today, 1-800-GOBUCKS or email AthleticSales@osu.edu
Postseason Football Ticket Information
Ticket Advisory: Counterfeit Tickets
Purchase Single-Game Tickets