The Degree Completion Program "If I can do it, you can, too."
Additional Degree Completion Program Testimonials:
For more information, please call John Macko at (614) 688-4367
The Degree Completion Program was established at The Ohio State University in 1994 under the direction of the Department of Athletics. To date, 175 former student-athletes have participated and graduated in this nationally recognized program. The ultimate goal of the Degree Completion Program is to provide academic and tuition support to former Ohio State student-athletes who left the university without completing their degrees. This program permits them to complete their undergraduate coursework and graduate.
In order to participate in the Degree Completion Program (DCP), the following requirements must be met:
- Applicants must be a former Ohio State student-athlete who received an athletic grant-in-aid, has exhausted their eligibility, and did not graduate;
- Applicant must have a 2.00 cumulative grade point average;
- Applicant must be within 30 semester hours/45 quarter-degree hours of graduation;
- Applicant must complete a written application;
- Applicant must provide an academic plan approved by their college academic advisor of their remaining courses;
- Applicant must schedule community service and/or work hours during the quarter.
Individuals in the program are evaluated quarterly with regard to their academic performance and community service/work requirement.
The Degree Completion Program provides assistance with re-enrollment into Ohio State, tuition, tutoring services, and academic counseling.
Belkis Sanchez to attend N4A PDI
Soles4Souls Ecuador Blogs