COLUMBUS, Ohio – The defending Big Ten champion Ohio State wrestling program is slated for 14 duals and a pair of tournaments during the 2017-18 regular season before postseason action revs up March 3-4 for the Big Ten Championships. It all comes to a crescendo in the state of Ohio as Cleveland hosts the 2018 NCAA Championships (March 15-17).
The Buckeyes will host on six competition dates spanning three cities and four facilities, including a battle with B1G foe Minnesota on Friday, January 12 held in Value City Arena at the Jerome Schottenstein Center. In addition to matches held in St. John Arena, Ohio State will also be hosting a pair of conference clashes at in-state high schools. The Buckeyes welcome Indiana to Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio) on Dec. 10 before facing Purdue on Jan. 28 at St. Paris Graham High School in St. Paris, Ohio.
• 14 total duals | 9 Big Ten duals
• 7 duals vs. teams finishing in the top-20 at the 2017 NCAA Championships
• Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy is the alma mater of Nathan Tomasello
• St. Paris Graham High School is the alma mater of Bo and Micah Jordan
• NCAA Championships held in the great state of Ohio, hosted at Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland