Tomasello, Jordan, Snyder, Moore all pick up bonus points
Big Ten champion Buckeyes have seven seeded wrestlers
Tomasello, Snyder earn No. 1 seeds
Redshirt sophomore headed to St. Louis March 16-18
Four Buckeyes win titles; eight earn NCAA automatic bids
• All-American (2016, 2017)
• NCAA Champion (174 lbs. 2016)
• Fifth Place at NCAA Championships (184 lbs. 2017)
• Big Ten finalist (184 lbs. 2017)
• UWW University Nationals champion (86kg)
• AWN All-Rookie (2016)
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016-17)
• Moved up to 184 lbs. and earned All-America honors with a fifth-place finish at the NCAA Championships.
• Defeated fourth-seeded Nolan Boyd of Oklahoma State 10-6 in the fifth place match.
• After getting upset in the second round of the NCAA Championships, won five wrestleback matches.
• Big Ten finalist after knocking off No. 1-ranked and previously unbeaten Bo Nickal of Penn State in the semifinals.
• 32-9 final record with 10 major decisions, six technical falls and four falls.
• 11-3 in the dual season with a 7-2 mark against Big Ten foes.
• Competed in the NWCA All-Star dual against Cornell’s Gabe Dean to open the season.
• 184A lb. champion at the Journeymen Collegiate Classic.
• Third place at the CKLV Invitational.
• 7-6 against ranked opponents.
• Dual-clinching major decision over Minnesota’s Bobby Stevenson.
• 18 bonus point wins were second most on the team.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015-16)
• Just the 15th true freshman in NCAA history – and first-ever at Ohio State – to win a national championship
• Was 33-6, setting a Buckeye record for wins by a true freshman
• First No. 11 seed to win a NCAA title since 1979
• Wrestled unattached before making his varsity debut Jan. 3 at Illinois
• In the NCAA finals, defeated top-seeded Bo Nickal of Penn State 11-9 with a six-point sequence (takedown, four-point nearfall) in the second period
• Outscored his opponents 27-9 in four matches of the way to the NCAA finals
• Third at the Big Ten Championships
• AWN All-Rookie Team selection
• 20 wins via bonus points
• Champion at the Eastern Michigan Open, Findlay Open and runner-up at the Penn State Open
• went 5-0 to open the season at Eastern Michigan with a pin, tech fall and major decision
• On his way to his Findlay Open title, had pins in the first and second rounds before winning his final three matches by a combined score of 52-6.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Ranked No. 1 in the country by multiple outlets at 182-pounds.
• No. 3 recruit nationally by FloWrestling.
• Baltimore Sun All-Metro Wrestler of the Year.
• A four-time national prep finalist and junior national freestyle champion.
• Went 46-1 as a junior with 25 pins … career record of 171-15.
• Won 92 matches for his final two high school seasons.
• Placed first at the 2014 National Preps.
• Two-time Beast of the East champ.
• Three-time MIAA state champion and Maryland Independent Schools State Tournament champ.
• Led McDonough to a triple crown in 2014: the MIAA's A Conference dual meet title, tournament title and the MIS wrestling tournament team title.