AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Played in eight games.
• Scored three goals.
• First goal came vs. Jacksonville Feb. 25.
• Also tallied against Bellarmine March 5 and Cleveland State March 11.
AT ST. FRANCIS DESALES
• Four-year letterwinner.
• 2016 Ohio Attackman of the Year and Player of the Year.
• All-state and All-America honoree as a senior in 2016.
• All-region selection.
• Set program records for career and single season points.
• Two-time team captain.
• Played for Resolute, coached by Buckeye alum Greg Bice.
• Also played hockey for the Stallions.
• Team Defensive MVP and First Team All-Academic.
• Son of David and Nancy.
• Has a brother, Alex.
• Career goal is to become a physician assistant.
• Enjoys playing sports with his friends, coaching, watching movies and cooking.
Musci on why he became a Buckeye
“I chose to become a Buckeye because Ohio State had everything I wanted in a university in both athletics and academics. When officially becoming a Buckeye, you become a part of something far greater than yourself where you are given every opportunity to succeed and that is something that enticed me to come here. In addition to these two great reasons, I was, and have always been, amazed with the tradition that comes along with being a Buckeye, as many of my past coaches had played for Ohio State, and I have had numerous family members study here.”