Kelly, Chell, Evans and Lori voted to lead Ohio State this season
Highlights from the past week in Ohio State Athletics
Squad posts 3.0+ grade-point average, volunteers 300+ hours
Kelly scores gamewinner with four seconds remaining
Ohio State is defending league tourney champion
Gameday photo gallery from the 2017 Men's Lacrosse Final Four at Gillette Stadium.
Buckeyes End Regular Season at Rutgers
Buckeyes Post 6-3 Win at Towson
Buckeyes Post 12-4 Win over Cleveland State
Ohio State 8, Massachusetts 7
• Three-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete and two-time Academic All-Big Ten pick.
• Shared Paul Hartman Most Improved Player honors in 2015.
• ECAC Rookie of the Week selection.
• 2018 team captain.
AS A REDSHIRT JUNIOR (2017)
• Saw action in 20 of 21 games, missing only contest vs. Denver March 19.
• 10 points, with seven goals and three assists.
• Played shortstick d-middie late in season; had two caused turnovers and a groundball against Towson in NCAA semifinals May 27 and caused a turnover vs. Maryland in the NCAA final May 29.
• Goal and an assist vs. Maryland April 22.
• Three points, with two goals and an assist, vs. Detroit Mercy Feb. 11.
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten.
AS A JUNIOR (2016)
• Was granted a medical redshirt.
• Played in four games, with five goals, three assists and eight points.
• Missed last 11 games with injury.
• Five points, with hat trick and two assists, at UMass Feb. 20.
• Gamewinning goal in final minute at Furman Feb. 6 to open season.
• Goal vs. UMBC Feb. 26.
• Named an Ohio State Scholar-Athlete.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2015)
• Played in 15 games, starting 11, including the last nine.
• Career-high 12 goals, eight asists and 20 points.
• Ended season on nine-game point streak (11g, 6a, 17p), with five multiple-point outings in stretch.
• Two goals and an assist for three points at Denver May 16 in NCAA quarterfinals.
• Career-high three assists and four points, with a groundball and caused turnover, in NCAA Tournament win at Duke May 9; game was first career multiple-assist outing.
• Assist April 30 vs. Maryland and goal May 2 vs. Johns Hopkins in Big Ten Tournament.
• Two goals April 25 at Rutgers and April 18 vs. Maryland.
• Two points, with a goal and an assist, at Michigan April 18.
• Goal March 29 at Penn State, April 5 vs. Johns Hopkins and March 1 vs. Marquette.
• Helpers against Hofstra March 7 and vs. Denver March 14.
• Voted co-recipient of Paul Hartman Most Improved Player accolades.
• Ohio State Scholar-Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten honoree.
AS A FESHMAN (2014)
• Played in 13 games, starting six.
• Two goals and three assists for five points, along with five groundballs.
• Scored April 26 at Fairfield to earn ECAC Rookie of the Week honors.
• Goal and an assist at Denver March 15 for first career points and also had a groundball in the game.
• Assist and a groundball March 21 vs. Bellarmine.
• Helper vs. Jacksonville April 26.
• Also had groundballs March 8 vs. Hofstra and March 25 vs. Notre Dame.
AT CALVERT HALL
• Four year lacrosse letterman under coach Brian Kelly.
• Three year starter.
• 2011-2012 Under Armour All-American and MIAA Champions.
• Received highest honor in social studies upon graduation.
• Son of John and Tee Kelly.
• Brother of Hannah, Allie, Lydia, Miciah and Bode.
• Grandfather served in the Senate.
• Insurance major.
• Hobbies include hunting, fishing, boating, water sports and spending time with friends and family.
The Greatest Rivalry