AS A FRESHMAN (2017)
• Played in all 21 games at long stick midfield.
• 22 groundballs, 11 caused turnovers and two goals.
• Two caused turnovers vs Loyola in NCAA Tournament May 14.
• Goal and a caused turnover vs. Maryland April 22.
• Four groundballs and caused two turnovers at Michigan April 15.
• Also had two caused turnovers at Penn State April 2.
• Scored gamewinning goal vs. UMass Feb. 18.
• Picked up five groundballs vs. Jacksonville Feb. 25.
2016 U19 WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS
• Played for Team Canada, earning a silver medal.
• Appeared in all six games and had five groundballs.
AT THE HILL ACADEMY
• Four-year starter at the Hill Academy.
• Team captain.
• Squad won championship.
• Played for Orangeville club team.
• Finished high school career undefeated.
• Son of Lisa and Darren.
• Has two siblings, Jamie and Ellie.
• Biology major.
• Enjoys fishing, hunting, skiing and biking.
Henrick on why he chose Ohio State
“The first time I stepped on campus I could instantly feel the energy and passion that surrounded me. At first I thought ‘there is no way that this is real’. Everyone I met expressed their love for the school and that's when I realized this passion isn't just a front, but it is something deeper and runs through the roots of the school. Also, the coaching staff creates a brotherhood atmosphere, which is something I personally thrive in. Another selling point is that the school feels smaller than it really is. You are given all the tools and resources to be successful. These are just some of the reasons why I chose to attend Ohio State - the list can go on forever. But, I am very excited to get on campus and be a part of the culture.”