Nine different states and provinces represented in latest recruiting class
AT PAUL VI
• Three-year starter and twice voted his team’s Offensive Most Valuable Player.
• Played in the Under Armour Underclass Tournament as a junior in 2016.
• Team captain and all-metropolitan during his senior campaign in 2017.
• Also a two-year letterwinner in football as a wide receiver.
• Led his team in receptions and was voted all-state.
• The son of Shelly and Rob Smith.
• Has two siblings.
• Intends to major in business and pursue a career on Wall Street following graduation.
• Lists his greatest sports thrill as scoring the game-winning goal in overtime to help Paul VI come-from-behind and erase an eight-goal deficit.
The Greatest Rivalry