Duo combined to cause 22 turnovers, pick up 64 ground balls
Buckeyes have produced 10 MLL Draft picks in last three years
Tewaaraton Award annually honors top male, female player
Leclaire, Randall, Jasinski earn preseason conference recoginition
Randall is program's first First Team selection
• The first Buckeye in program history to earn back to back USILA first team All-America honors.
• Fourth Buckeye defenseman to earn a spot on one of the USILA All-America teams.
• 2017 second team All-B1G and B1G All-Tournament Team selection.
• 2018 First Team All-Big Ten
• Tewaaraton Award Top 25 nominee.
• 2018 Inside Lacrosse second team All-American.
• 2018 USILA Scholar-All American.
• 2017 second team All-Big Ten and Big Ten All-Tournament Team selection.
• Transferred to Ohio State after two years at Stony Brook.
AS A SENIOR (2018)
• First team All-Big Ten, his second all-conference honor in as many years.
• A Tewaaraton Award Top 25 nominee.
• Inside Lacrosse Midseason All-American.
• Selected by the Charlotte Hounds with the 14th overall selection in the 2018 MLL Draft. Was the first defenseman selected.
• Tied for the team lead with 15 caused turnovers.
• Picked up 21 ground balls.
• Anchored a Buckeye defense that gave up the fewest goals per game in the Big Ten for the second consecutive year.
• Multiple caused turnovers in four games.
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
• Started all 21 games and had 50 groundballs, 13 caused turnovers and three assists.
• USILA first team All-American and Second Team All-Big Ten.
• Had at least two groundballs in all but three games.
• Buckeye defense ranked 11th in the NCAA and first in the Big Ten, holding opponents to 8.38 goals per game.
• Three groundballs and a caused turnover vs. both Loyola in the first round May 14 and Duke in the quarterfinals May 20 of the NCAA Tournament.
• Named to B1G All-Tournament Team; four groundballs and a caused turnover vs. Johns Hopkins in the semifinals May 4 and had three groundballs and two caused turnovers vs. Maryland in the final May 6.
• Two assists and three groundballs in overtime win over Maryland April 22.
• Also had an assist at Notre Dame March 25, with two groundballs.
• Big Ten Defensive Player of the Week March 21 after eight groundballs and two caused turnovers in Top 10 wins over Towson and Denver combined; picked up five loose balls vs. the Tigers.
• An Ohio State Scholar-Athlete.
AT STONY BROOK
• Played and started in all 34 games during his two years with the Seawolves.
• Second Team All-America East selection in 2016.
• 39 groundballs and 20 caused turnovers in 2015, with 34 groundballs and 18 caused turnovers in 2016.
• Career-high seven groundballs April 19, 2015 vs. Binghamton.
• Caused career-best five turnovers May 2, 2015 at Albany.
AT MASON HIGH SCHOOL
• US Lacrosse All-American as a senior.
• First team all-region and second team all-state in 2014.
• Earned second team all-region and honorable mention all-state accolades as a junior in 2013.
• Son of Mike and Pam.
• Has a brother, Alex, and a sister, Kate.
• Cousin Ryan Loughlin played lacrosse at DeSales.
• Marketing major.