Highlights from the past week in Ohio State Athletics
Robby Haus and Carter Brown recognized as 2016 Team MVPs
Squad posts 3.0+ grade-point average, volunteers 300+ hours
B1G Opener at Penn State
• Three-time Ohio State Scholar-Athlete and a two-time Academic All-Big Ten choice.
AS A JUNIOR (2017)
• Played in nine games.
• Scored twice vs. Cleveland State March 11.
• Earned Ohio State Scholar-Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten honors.
AS A SOPHOMORE (2016)
• Appeared in three games.
• Scored first career goal vs. Detroit Feb. 13.
• Caused turnover against Detroit Feb. 13.
• An Ohio State Scholar Athlete and Academic All-Big Ten honoree.
AS A FRESHMAN (2015)
• Did not see game action.
AT DUBLIN JEROME
• Four-year starters for the Shamrocks and two-time team captain.
• Honorable mention all-state as a senior and a second team honoree as a sophomore.
• Earned first team all-region honors three times.
• First team all-conference as a sophomore and junior and led team in scoring both seasons, earning Team Offensive MVP accolades.
• Played for Resolute Lacrosse club program.
• Also played football and ran cross country.
Seiple on why he became a Buckeye
“I chose to play lacrosse at The Ohio State University because I have always been a fan of Ohio State while growing up in Columbus. Along with it being a family tradition to attend Ohio State, I fell in love with Ohio State because of its tradition, prestige, opportunities and facilities, and, on top of it all, it is close to home. I couldn't imagine myself anywhere else.”