Get To Know Your Buckeyes: Freshman Sean Melton
Nov. 13, 2013
1. What is your favorite thing about being a Buckeye?
My favorite thing about being a Buckeye is being part of Buckeye Nation. There are no words that can describe the feeling of being part of this amazing school. It's such a feeling of pride and gratefulness.
2. What meet are you looking forward to the most this year?
There's no single competition that I'm most excited for. Putting on my uniform and having the Block O on my chest for the first time will definitely be one highlight of my season. But if I had to choose one meet, I would say the NCAA Championships because we will be competing for a national title at Michigan and I know that the intensity and atmosphere is going to be insane but also so fun.
3. What is your favorite event?
I would say that my favorite event is parallel bars because I am really comfortable on it and I understand the event really well.
4. What do you like to do outside of the gym?
I like to chill with my friends, jam out to some music, watch some movies, grill out, and sleep.
5. You’ve been a member of both the U.S. Junior and Senior National Teams. What are some favorite experiences and memories from those times?
5. My favorite experiences and memories have to be representing the U.S. at competitions. Traveling the world, having U.S.A. on your chest and knowing that you're representing the greatest country in the world is one of the best feelings.