Wetterich is top Buckeye at 4-over
Grimmer Pushes Up into Top-10 on Kepler's Final Day
Admission is free all weekend long
Buckeye senior secures 14th career Top-25
Ohio State slotted seventh out of 15 teams
2014 Robert Kepler Intercollegiate
• Played in 15 rounds overall, contributing nine of 12 scores to the team tally while a member of the OSU lineup
• Tallied three rounds at even par or better
• Cracked the Top-25 in the Bearcat Invitational (Sept. 26-27) with an 8-over 221
• Competed in four tournaments, including three consecutive events as a member of the Buckeye lineup
• Contributed six rounds to the team tally
• Posted a season stroke average of 76.45
• Finished as Ohio State's second-highest player in the Tiger Invitational (March 6-8)
• Also in the OSU lineup for the Nike Collegiate Invitational (Oct. 4-6) and Tavistock Collegiate Invitational (Oct. 18-20)
• Earned a share of 38th place in the Robert Kepler Intercollegiate (Apr. 9-10).
• Forced a two-man playoff at the NCAA New Haven Regional (May 14-16) to punch an individual ticket to the NCAA Championships by firing a 6-under 64 in the final round
• Fell victim to opponent's 138-yard hole-out, however, finishing with a share of second place (72-70-64) in the 75-player competition
• Competed in six tournaments overall, pacing the Buckeyes in a pair (NCAA New Haven Regional and Desert Mountain Intercollegiate)
• Rattled off rounds of 74-76-71 to tie for 15th at the Desert Mountain Intercollegiate (Mar. 6-7)
• Registered four rounds under par and contributed 7.5 scores to the team tally during 12 rounds in the lineup
• Tallied a season stroke average of 74.22 in 18 total rounds.
• Surged into the lineup late in the season, making his debut during the postseason's Big Ten Championships and NCAA Columbia Regional
• Placed 30th in the conference tournament as Ohio State's third-best performer with a 17-over 305 (78-76-77-74)
• Tied for 52nd at the NCAA Columbia Regional, carding a 9-over 225 (78-76-71)
• Contributed to the team score in six of seven postseason rounds
• Also competed in the Big Ten Match Play Championships (Feb. 14-16) and Robert Kepler Intercollegiate (Apr. 12-13)
• Shot 75-74-80--229 (+16) for a share of 53rd place in the Robert Kepler
• Posted a season stroke average of 75.90 in 10 total rounds.
PRIOR TO OHIO STATE
• Four-year letterwinner at Gonzaga College High School
• Two-time First Team All-WCAC
• Two-time All-Met honorable mention
• Second Team All-WCAC as a sophomore
• Finished tied for 23rd at the 2013 Junior PGA Championship in Washington D.C.
• Came in 10th at the 2013 Memorial Junior tournament held on the Scarlet Course.
• Son of Brian and Carolina Coll
• Has a younger brother, Ethan
• Parents were both athletes at West Point as his father played baseball and his mother was a rower
• Majoring in business.
|Year||Rds.||Strokes||Avg.||Low 54||Low Rd.||Top-5's||Top-10's||Top-25's|
Colin Bowles and Grant Engle Sign NLIs