Kids Rock! A Dandy Day For The Daughters
Plenty of bubbles were involved during
March 27, 2013
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio State football staff held its first "Father-Daughter" day at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center Wednseday. Nine young ladies showed up for some quality time with "Dad" and for some quality play time at the WHAC. Special guests and stars of the day were:
- RB coach Stan Drayton's daughters, Amari and Anaya;
- DC/LB coach Luke Fickell's daughter, Luca;
- OC/QB coach Tom Herman's daughter, Priya;
- TE & FB coach Tim Hinton's granddaughter, Gianna;
- Strength coach Kenny Parker's daughter, Kyndal;
- Strength coach Anthony Schlegel's daughter, Faith;
- Administrative assistant Shannon Smith's daughter, Scarlett; and
- Strength coach Jeff Uhlenhake's daughter, Allie.
In addition to sitting in on a coaching meeting - albeit, briefly - the young ladies proceeded to play in the basketball court, racquetball court and indoor practice field. They took part in an Easter egg hunt in the player's lounge and then worked on some crafts, including making "good luck" signs for their fathers. They hung the signs in Dad's office, blew bubbles, watched Dora the Explorer and ended their day with lunch and a hug from Dad.
Fall Camp Spotlight: Joe Burrow
🏈 Fall Camp Central
🏈 Fall Camp Tweetcap