Postgame Notes From No. 3 Ohio State at Michigan
Nov. 30, 2013
Photo Gallery | /Buckeyes | @OhioStAthletics | @Brutus_Buckeye
No. 3 Ohio State 42 (12-0, 8-0 B1G), Michigan 41 (7-5, 3-5 B1G)
Michigan Stadium - Ann Arbor, Mich.
Nov. 30, 2013
- With the victory, Ohio State extended its school record win streak to 24 games. The win streak is the longest in the country.
- The 83 points scored are the second most in the history of the rivalry. The most was 86 in an 86-0 Michigan win in 1902.
- Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer is 34-3 in November games since 2003, his first season at Utah.
- Devin Smith's 53-yard touchdown reception in the first quarter marked the 18th touchdown catch of his career. Smith is averaging 39.6 yards per touchdown reception.
- Carlos Hyde tallied his seventh-consecutive 100-yard rushing game and 13th of his career. Hyde became the first Ohio State running back to record over 200 yards on the ground against Michigan since Beanie Wells ran for 222 in 2007. The 226 yards is the most ever for an Ohio State running back against Michigan.
- Braxton Miller tied his career high with three rushing touchdowns. He previously scored three times on the ground against UCF Sept. 8, 2012.
- With 153 yards on the ground, Miller tallied his third-consecutive and 13th career 100-yard rushing game.
- Ryan Shazier registered his third-consecutive double-digit tackle game with 14.
Fall Camp Spotlight: Joe Burrow
🏈 Fall Camp Central
🏈 Fall Camp Tweetcap
Fall Camp Spotlight: Jamarco Jones