Quadrian Banks is in his first season as strength and conditioning coach at Ohio State after being hired in July 2017. Ohio State is the fifth men’s basketball program that Banks has worked with over his career.
Banks comes to Ohio State after a year in performance and conditioning with the Indianapolis Colts. Before he worked with the Colts, Banks was the assistant strength and conditioning coach for the Philadelphia Eagles. Prior to joining the Eagles, he was the director of athletic performance for two seasons at Gardner-Webb University. He also served as the assistant strength and conditioning coach at the University of Mississippi (2008-10) and University of Richmond (2007-08).
Banks attended the University of Texas at Austin and received his undergrad degree (Kinesiology - Health Promotion and Fitness) in 2003. He earned a Masters of Education at Prairie View A&M in 2005.
Banks Professional Timeline
- Ohio State Men’s Basketball Strength and Conditioning Coach (July 2017- ) - basketball
- Indianapolis Colts Performance and Conditioning (Jan. 2016 to July 2017)
- Philadelphia Eagles Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (March 2013-Jan. 2016)
- Gardner-Webb Director of Athletic Performance (Jan. 2011-March 2013) - Basketball
- University of Mississippi Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Aug. 2008-May 2010) - assisted with basketball
- University of Richmond Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (July 2007-Aug. 2008)
- Hampton University Assistant Strength & Conditioning Coach (Jan. 2007-July 2007) - assisted with basketball
- Prairie View A&M University Head Strength & Conditioning Coach (Aug. 2004 -Dec. 2005)
- University of Texas at Austin Student Strength and Conditioning Intern Coach (2001-04). - assisted with basketball
USA Weight Lifting – Sport Performance Coach
National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist
Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association Collegiate Strength & Conditioning Coach Certified
Buckeyes' 2017-18 Schedule Set