- Air Rifle: 598 (school record on 2/28/17)
- Smallbore: 584
- Aggregate: 1176
2017-18 (Sophomore) *From 9/23/17 to 12/2/17
- Shot as a member of the counting team for 9/10 events for both smallbore and air rifle
- Held season averages of
- 575.3 in smallbore
- 591.1 in air rifle (highest on team)
- 1168 aggregate (second highest on team)
- Opened the season with a team-high individual air rifle score of 591 and a team-high individual aggregate score of 1169
- Shot a team-high air rifle score at West Virginia on 9/30 of 592 and a season-high smallbore score of 580. Also set her first season-high aggregate score of 1172.
- Posted back-to-back team-high air rifle scores at home against UTEP and Murray State on 11/4 (594) and 11/5 (595). 595 was her season-high score as well.
- Fired a team-high aggregate score of 1172 to tie her season-high aggregate score against Murray State and UTEP on 11/4
- Tied Matheny for team-high individual air rifle score of 595 at Air Force, tying her personal season-high score
- Placed third overall on Day one of shooting in the Junior Women’s Category at the USA Shooting Winter Airgun Championships
- NRA second team All-American in both guns
- All-PRC in the smallbore
- Had a tremendous freshman campaign, shooting in 14 of the 17 events, including the NCAA Championships
- Held season averages of 573.2 in smallbore and a team-best 592.1 in air rifle and an 1165 aggregate
- Had a solid showing at West Virginia with a 579 smallbore and a 592 air rifle
- Opened a good weekend in Alaska with a 595 air rifle on day one
- Posted an 1175 on day two at Alaska with a 581 smallbore and a 594 air rifle
- Also shot a 595 in air rifle back home against West Virginia
- Shot a 595 air rifle on day one at Air Force and then posted a 596 at home vs. Kentucky
- Shot a season-high 584 in smallbore to qualify for the finals and earned All-PRC honors
- Also shot a 592 in air rifle at the PRCs to post her best aggregate of the year at 1176
- Set the school single match air rifle record with a 598 at the NCAA Qualifier
- Had a solid showing in her first NCAA Championship, posting scores of 574 in smallbore and 589 in air rifle
Shooting Experience Prior to Ohio State:
Member of the Honeybadger Shooting Academy prior to coming to Ohio State… Silver and Gold Junior Division Medalist, 4th and 6th in the Open Division at the 2014 USAS Winter Air Gun, placing her 11th overall in the national World Cup selection standings, 3rd in junior… broke the 2014 NRA National Record of 40 shots standing while placing second at the 2014 and 2015 NRA Texas State Outdoor Smallborne Championships...won silver in Women’s Air Rifle at the 2015 USAS Junior Olympics, earning a spot on the USA Shooting Jr. National Team on which she competed at the ISSF Jr. World cup in Suhl, Germany... 4th overall in the national World Cup selection standings after she broke the USAS National Record in Women's Air with a 419.2 at the 2015 USAS World Cup Selection match…2015 American Legion Junior Air Rifle Champion… won High Point Intermediate Junior in both metric and conventional three-position rifle and two team wins as a member of the TSRA JR Smallbore Team at the 2015 NRA Outdoor Smallbore National Championships…won gold at the 2016 Meyton Cup in Innsbruck, Austria for Overall Junior Women’s Rifle… 2016 Bavarian Airgun Silver Medalist in Junior Women’s Air Rifle.
Personal: Daughter of Bryan and Rori…has a younger sister, Shannon…following graduation, she hopes to continue training and go on to win Olympic gold…enjoys riding her saddle mules, reading, hunting, camping, and hiking…a 4-H member from 2011-2015…lists greatest sports thrill as winning gold in the Open Women’s Air Rifle at the 2016 Meyton Cup.
Season Update with Mark Matheny