Scarlet falls to Nebraska but Grey tops Rose Hulman
Ohio State's 2349 in air rifle was the second highest air rifle team score in program history
Buckeyes fire highest score of the season en-route to a pair of victories
Ohio State finishes third overall in the event
- NCAA Championship Individual Qualifier Smallbore (2014)
- Honorable Mention NRA All-American (smallbore)
- All-PRC honors (smallbore)
- Ohio State Scholar-Athlete
- Led the team in smallbore in eight matches this season
- Posted her best smallbore performance of the year in the team’s first match at Ole Miss with a 584
- Led the squad with a 578 in smallbore on day one at UTEP
- Notched her second-highest air rifle score of 583 to go along with a 576 in the team’s first home match against No. 1 West Virginia
- Had team-highs in smallbore at TCU (578) and TCU (583)
- Her 583 in smallbore at TCU was her second-best score of the year
- Tied her 583 mark in smallbore in the match against Alaska
- Had a solid match at TCU, finishing with another 583 in smallbore, her third-highest air rifle score of the year at 582 and her second-best aggregate of 1,165
- Posted her best aggregate of the year at Army with an 1,167 after notching her top air rifle score of 586 with a solid 581 in smallbore
- Finished runner-up in smallbore at the PRC Championship after qualifying with a 579
- Placed fourth overall in smallbore (584) at the NCAA championships, the highest finish ever by an Ohio State rifle team member
- Fired a 583 and a 575 in smallbore and air rifle, respectively, in her first competition as a Buckeye at the Memphis Tiger Open.
- Posted a 586 in air rifle while also firing a 575 in smallbore during a home win over Akron
- Had scores of 583 and 582 in smallbore and air rifle, respectively, at the 2013 Buckeye Open Match
- Posted a season-best 585 in smallbore and a 581 in air rifle at Nebraska...
- In two days of competition in Alaska posted smallbore scores of 576 and 563 and air rifle scores of 576 and 573
- Recorded a 572 in smallbore and a 576 in air rifle at TCU
- Fired scores of 582 and 579 in smallbore and air rifle, respectively, at the inaugural PRC Championship
Shooting Experience Member of the Conemaugh Township High School rifle team from 2009-13... also a member of the Jerome Sportsmen's junior rifle ream from 2008-13... holds multiple NRA national records including the sub-junior record for indoor metric position, the sub-junior kneeling outdoor conventional position, the intermediate junior record for indoor metric position and the women's record for outdoor conventional position... owns the Conemaugh Township school record... also was part of NRA national junior team records in 2010 and 2011... part of Western PA Athletic Conference championship teams in 2010, 2011 and 2013... multiple Pennsylvania state individual championships... earned gold medal at the 2013 National Junior Olympics and was appointed to USA Shooting National Junior Team.
Personal Daughter of John and Lorrie... has plans of attending graduate school following graduation and becoming a physician's assistant... include painting her nails, shopping, soccer, chicken fingers and rifle practice as some of her favorite things/hobbies... lists greatest sports thrill as winning the Junior Olympics in Colorado... Was part of NHS, Conservation Club and the scholastic quiz team in high school.
Ohio State Posts Team Record at WVU