The Buckeye Club will offer young alumni receiving an undergraduate or graduate degree from OSU within the last five years and opportunity to purchase two tickets to three or four pre-determined games beginning with the 2014 season.
- Upon joining the Recent Graduate Program, members will begin a 5 year graduated donor scale for ticket eligibility:
|Member Year||Donation Amount|
- Members will also receive a Buckeye Club membership card, providing admission for two to Olympic Sporting events, a 20% discount at the Official Team Shop and access to the Fast Pass concession lines at Ohio Stadium.
- A maximum of one Recent Graduate memberships per donor will be available to purchase.
- Members of the Recent Graduate Program will not be eligible for other ticket eligible memberships (e.g. Buckeye Club, President's Club, and Alumni Association).
- Current Buckeye Club members will not be eligible to downgrade to the Recent Graduate level.
- In order to retain ticket eligibility after year 5, members must upgrade to the Scarlet and Gray Level or above.
- A Monthly Payment Plan is available.
- Predetermined three game package will consist of two non-conference games and one B1G game
- B1G game will be Homecoming game each year.
- 2014 games would be: 9/13 vs. Kent State, 9/27 vs. Cincinnati, and 10/18 vs. Rutgers (homecoming).
- Members of the Recent Graduate Program will have the option of purchasing tickets for a fourth game; 11/22 vs. Indiana for the 2014 season.
- All seating for Recent Graduate members will be located in C-Deck next to existing student seating.
- Members may request to have seats grouped with other Recent Graduates.
- Seats will not be able to be grouped with existing Buckeye Club or President's Club accounts.
- Seating priority will be determined by Donor Points.
- A portion of your gift will be tax-deductible and can be written off as a charitable contribution
- The tax-deductible portion of the gift will vary based on membership year and gift amount:
|Member Year||Donation Amount||Benefit Amount||Deductible Amount|
|Years 1 & 2||$500||$160||$340|
|Years 3 & 4||$750||$210||$540|