Here at Ohio State we want to honor and support both current and former members of the United States Armed Forces. We think the best way to honor them is to engage the military community by taking a meaningful and everlasting approach. Ohio State Athletics will be holding Military Appreciation Games to recognize the men and women for their dedication and the personal sacrifices they've made for this country. Their honor, courage, and commitment is nothing short of remarkable.
Ticketed Sports Include:
- Women's Basketball - Friday, November 10th vs. Stanford at St. John Arena
- Men Basketball - Thursday, November 16th vs. Texas Southern at Schottenstein Center
- Women's Volleyball - Saturday, November 18th vs. Iowa at St. John Arena
- Wrestling - Friday, January 12th at Schottenstein Center
- Men's Hockey - Friday, February 2nd vs. Michigan State at Schottenstein Center
- Women's Gymnastics - Meet TBD
- Men's Lacrosse - Sunday, March 25th vs. Notre Dame at Noon
- Baseball - Friday, April 20 vs. Indiana at 6:35 p.m.
Military Appreciation Benefits Include:
- 2 free tickets for current or former serving military members with a Military ID at the events listed above. Tickets can be claimed at the ticket office on the day of the event.
- 10% discount at all concession stands with credentials
- Credentials include: CAC Card, state ID with "Armed Forces" emblem, VA ID Card, or DD-214
- 50 tickets will be donated per event to VetTix and will be managed through their platform
- Student veteran recognition on field/court
- Flag presentation on field/court
- Other events vary from sport-to-sport
- The Ohio State Department of Athletics has partnered with the Veteran Tickets Foundation to allow season tickets holders to donate tickets to United States veterans and their families. Vet Tix has served the military community since 2008 with resources and opportunity for reintegration through community based events. Visit VetTix.org to learn more.
- Link to VetTix https://www.vettix.org/
- How to Donate Your Tickets To VetTix:
- CLICK HERE to log into your Ohio State Buckeyes Ticket Account
- Select "Manage My Tickets"
- Choose the game you wish to donate your tickets for
- Click the "Donate to Charity" option
- Select the seats you wish to donate
- Click "Donate"
Contact: If you have any questions or need any more information, please email ATH-FanExperience@osu.edu.
No. 7 Ohio State Shuts Out No. 6 Iowa, 2-0
W. Track & Field
Barrie Secures Spot to Eugene in the 400m Dash
All Three OSU Boats Qualify For A/B Semifinals On Saturday
M. Track & Field
Buckeye Trio Punch Tickets To NCAA Outdoor Championships
Four Buckeyes Earn USILA All-America Honors
Jennifer Sullivan Joins OSU Women’s Basketball Staff