Go Bucks Weekly E-Newsletter
We're excited to distribute a newly designed version of Go Bucks Weekly to you this 2015-16 athletics season! This e-newsletter will combine updates, news and insights about all Ohio State sports teams in a fresh, revamped format so you don't miss out on any of the action! By following the instructions below, you can manage all of your email subscriptions through your Ohio State Buckeyes Account. We'll still be sending out sport-specific e-newsletters and updates on occasion, so we encourage you to log-in and update your email subscriptions to include all of your favorite Buckeye sports teams!
To Manage your E-Newsletter subscriptions via your Ohio State Buckeyes Account:
1. Click here to create or manage your Ohio State Buckeyes Account
2. Log in using your Account ID and password. (If you have forgotten your password, click the “Forgot Password” link and a temporary one will be sent to the email on file in your ticket office account.)
3. Once logged in, click 'edit my profile' near your name on the left hand side
4. Verify that all of your contact information is correct and click 'save'
5. Click "Email Subscription Preferences" and select the sport(s) for which you would like to receive information.
Thank you for your continued support of Ohio State Athletics!
Kyle Snyder Captures Third NCAA Crown, Ohio State Places Second
M. Ice Hockey
Ohio State Heading to NCAA Midwest Regional as No. 1 Seed
Buckeyes Advance to 2nd Round with 87-45 Romp of GW
Lee Paces Buckeyes to Fourth-Place Finish at Clover Cup
No. 17/18 Ohio State Falls to No. 5/5 Oklahoma
Coughlin III’s 68 Leads Buckeyes on Day 1 at LLI