Buckeye Bowl Blowout
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
ENTRANTS NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN.
Giant Eagle Buckeye Bowl Blowout Giveaway
1. Eligibility: The Giant Eagle Buckeye Bowl Blowout Giveaway ("Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the State of Ohio, who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Giant Eagle, IMG College, LLC, Ohio State University ("Sweepstakes Entities") and their parent and affiliate companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such entity are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: IMG College, LLC, 540 North Trade Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00am eastern standard time ("EST") Sunday, December 4, 2013, and ends at 11:59:59pm EST Wednesday, December 25, 2013 ("Sweepstakes Period").
4. How to Enter: For a chance to win the Grand Prize (as defined hereinafter), visit http://www.ohiostatebuckeyes.com/gianteagle ("Website") and enter the appropriate registration information. Only one (1) entry per natural person during the Sweepstakes Period. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name the e-mail account governing the e-mail address was opened. By providing his/her e-mail address, an entrant agrees to receive special offers from Giant Eagle. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different identities, registrations or any other method(s) will void such entrant's entries and such entrant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Alternate Entry Method: An entrant may mail one (1) 3" x 5" index card with his/her name, telephone number, date of birth, street address and e-mail address to Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing, 605 S. Front Street, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43215. Include "ATTN: Giant Eagle Buckeye Bowl Blowout Giveaway Official Entry" on the mailing envelope. Each entry must be postmarked by December 25, 2013, and received by December 27, 2013, to qualify for the Grand Prize drawing. All entries are subject to verification and, upon receipt, become property of Sponsor and shall not be returned.
5. Odds: Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. For example, if 1,000 entries are received, then each entry has a 1 in 1,000 chance of winning.
6. Prize Selection/Notification: On or around December 28th, Sponsor will conduct one (1) random drawing from the pool of eligible entries received to select the Grand Prize winner. The entrant selected as the Grand Prize winner will be notified by Sponsor via telephone or e-mail no later than December 30th. Sponsor will not make multiple attempts to contact the selected entrant.
7. Grand Prize: (a) The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) Giant-Eagle catered party at his/her home to coincide with the football bowl game in which the 2013-14 Ohio State University football team plays (approximate retail value of Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00)), and one (1) Ohio State University prize pack (approximate retail value of One Hundred Fifty Dollars ($150.00)). Exact prize details to be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor and Giant Eagle. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of Grand Prize: $650.00. (b) The Grand Prize Winner shall NOT have the option to receive the retail value of his/her prize awarded in cash. Giant Eagle reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of greater or equal value in the event a prize is unavailable due to any factor beyond Giant Eagle's reasonable control. The value of the Grand Prize will be reported to the IRS as required by law. Any applicable taxes, licenses, registrations, insurance, etc., are responsibility of the prize winner. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The Grand Prize will be awarded. An alternative drawing will be conducted in any instance in which the originally-selected entrant is unable to claim his/her prize for any reason (whether for eligibility purposes, Sponsor cannot contact the winner within three (3) business days, the winner does not return his/her liability/publicity release within three (3) business days, as noted below, etc.).
8. Release: By entering the Sweepstakes, the Grand Prize winner agrees to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and prize suppliers, as well as each of their respective parent companies, and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. The Grand Prize winner must sign a liability/publicity release (see section 8, below) within three (3) days of being notified of his/her selection as the winner. Failure to do so may void his/her eligibility and an alternate winner may be selected.
9. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes and submitting an entry constitutes the Grand Prize winner's consent to the Sweepstakes Entities' and their agents' use of his/her name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media or format now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without further payment or consideration.
10. General Conditions: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants (i) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and (ii) waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. Any portion of the Sweepstakes may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if, in Sponsor's opinion, any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond Sponsor's control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who is found to be (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the Website, (ii) acting in violation of these Official Rules or (iii) acting in an unsportsman-like or disruptive manner, with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other individual, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Entrants may not enter the Sweepstakes with multiple identities or use any automated system, bot or other device or artifice to enter or obtain more than the maximum number of qualified entries. All applicable federal, state or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) arising from the Sweepstakes will be the Grand Prize winner's sole responsibility. The Grand Prize winner may be issued an IRS Form 1099 for the ARV of his/her prize. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. Limitations of Liability: The Sweepstakes Entities, their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, including such companies' officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for: (i) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (iii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (iv) technical or human errors, which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (v) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from an entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or mis/use of any prize. If, for any reason, an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, such entrant's sole remedy shall be another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part thereof, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of the Sweepstakes' (or any portion of the Sweepstakes') discontinuance for the Grand Prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes (one (1) Grand Prize) will be awarded.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, each Sweepstakes entrant agrees: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes or the Grand Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the appropriate Ohio State Court; (ii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will he/she be permitted to obtain awards for, and he/she hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Giant Eagle and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Ohio or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Ohio.
13. Winners List: For the name of the Grand Prize winner, available after December 30, 2013, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing, Attn: Giant Eagle Buckeye Bowl Blowout Giveaway Winners List, 605 S. Front Street, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43215.
14. Official Rules: For a copy of the Official Rules, please send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ohio State IMG Sports Marketing, Attn: Giant Eagle Buckeye Bowl Blowout Giveaway Official Rules, 605 S. Front Street, Suite 300, Columbus, OH 43215.
Balanced Attack Leads #6 Buckeyes To 98-81 Win At Iowa
Buckeyes Head East to Battle Rutgers Saturday
Ohio State leads the way with 14 invites to NFL Scouting Combine
Barger and Withers Earn B1G Player of the Week Accolades
Buckeyes Mourn Loss of Kevin Randleman
VIDEO: Turnin' Two with LGD at Meet The Team Banquet