Additional Huntington Bucks Go Pro Resources
What is The Huntington Bucks Go Pro program?
The Huntington Bucks Go Pro Program is an eight-week summer internship program funded by the Athletics Department for student-athletes. The internships are within the Athletics Department and across various campus departments.
Who participates in the Huntington Bucks Go Pro program?
The program is exclusively for Ohio State student-athletes.
What is the structure of the program?
Typically, the student-athletes spend two mornings a week participating in pre-programmed professional development activities. The remainder of their 20-25 weekly hours is spent working in each student-athlete's internship department. The goal is to provide valuable and practical work experiences that they can be utilized in the student-athlete's future.
How do I apply?
Ohio State University Department of Athletics: Huntington Bucks Go Pro Application via Handshake
- Go to https://osu-ath.joinhandshake.com/jobs/509249
- If you're not automatically logged in from a previous session, click "The Ohio State University Department of Athletics Sign On." This will take you to your BuckeyeMail login. Enter your username (lastname.#) and password, and sign in.
- You will be redirected to the Huntington Bucks Go Pro job posting. Under "About this Job," please read the entire job description to note requirements for applying. You are required to upload both a resume and a cover letter; the cover letter must include specific components, which are outlined in the job description. Make sure both documents are in PDF format.
- Once you have completed the above step and have composed a resume and cover letter specific to the application, click the green "Apply Now" button on the right-hand side of the page.
- Under "Upload a Document," upload your resume, being sure that the "Document Type" matches. Do the same with your cover letter. Once these are uploaded to your application, click "Apply."
- You will receive an email confirmation from Handshake stating you have applied.
- To check your application, click on "View Applications" on the left side of your profile page.
How are the interns chosen?
The Athletics Department conducts all recruitment, interviewing, and hiring for the departments. Departments can provide input as to what qualities they are looking for in their intern. We pride ourselves in hiring students who truly understand the importance of the opportunities provided for them.
For more information about the Huntington Bucks Go Program:Contact Student-Athlete Career Management, LaToya Farris (Assistant Athletics Director), via phone (614) 292-8092 or email email@example.com
Snyder Nominated for ESPY as Best Male U.S. Olympic Athlete
Humphrey Highlights | Kam Williams
NCAA Standouts, Familiar Faces Highlight Staff Changes
Former Buckeyes Claim Five Top 10 Finishes at Zone Championships
Kerry Coombs Named Assistant Coordinator, Defense
Student-Athlete Support Services Office
Buckeyes Begin Third-Annual Summer Bridge Program