-- WINNER --
Congrats to finalist No. 4 "No Blue and Yellow" - your video collected the most likes!
4. No Blue and Yellow (675 likes as of noon Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016)
1. They're Yucky! (503 likes as of noon Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016)
2. Baby Blues (101 likes as of noon Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016)
3. Whyyyy?! (347 likes as of noon Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016)
Like your favorite TTUN Tantrum!
Video that collects the most "likes" by noon Wednesday, Nov. 23, 2016 wins four tickets to The Game!
NOTE: Any reaction (like, love, haha, etc) = one like/vote
COMPLETE CONTEST DETAILS BELOW
Do YOU have the biggest little Buckeye fan? What if you told them your family was now going to cheer for That Team Up North (uh oh)? How would they react? Well, we want to see their reaction ... and YOU could win tickets to THE GAME!
Here is information on how to enter:
- Record a video telling your young Buckeye(s) that you're now all TTUN fans (don't worry we know you're not). Their reaction could win four tickets to The Game!
- Upload your video to Twitter, Instagram or YouTube
- Submit your video
- via Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #XichiganWeek
- or email YouTube link to ATHfirstname.lastname@example.org to be entered in the contest
-- Aaron Green (@AaronJacobGreen) November 20, 2016
Fans can submit their videos Saturday, Nov. 19 through 10 a.m. ET Tuesday, Nov. 22.
Finalists will be posted on Facebook at noon Tuesday, Nov. 22 and voting will open later that day. The video that collects the most "likes" by noon Wednesday, Nov. 23 will win four tickets to THE GAME: Ohio State Football vs. TTUN (noon Saturday, Nov. 26).
*Note: Only one video submission per entry. Account/email owner with winning submission receives the four winning tickets.
John Bluem Announces Retirement after 21 Seasons as Ohio State Men'...
Buckeyes’ Season Ends With Loss To Central Michigan
Piper Tabbed as B1G Player of the Week
M. Ice Hockey
Buckeye Hockey Update - NCAA Midwest Regional Week
Buckeye Trio Garners All-Big Ten Honors
Kyle Snyder Captures Third NCAA Crown, Ohio State Places Second