|HOME | FACILITY RENTALS | FACILITY TOURS | PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES|
|OHIO STADIUM TOURS|
Take a day to experience scarlet and gray.
Go behind the scenes at the Ohio Stadium on a guided tour that takes you inside the storied history of Buckeye Football.
During a tour of Ohio Stadium, you will have an exclusive look at some of the most treasured spaces in Ohio Stadium.
- Walk the sidelines where Woody once roamed, Archie made history and where the Buckeyes have battled since 1922.
- Experience the Yassenoff Recruit Center filled with pictures of current and former Buckeye greats.
- Travel up to one of the nation's largest collegiate press boxes, where over 400 media personnel and staff are seated for games.
- See the Huntington Club level and view the field from one of the 81 suites.
- Visit the $1.5 million Steinbrenner Band Center, home to the "Best Damn Band in the Land."
- Explore other areas of the "the Horseshoe" for a unique Buckeye experience.
|SCHEDULING A TOUR|
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a tour. Cannot schedule tours more than six months in advance.
- Tours can be scheduled year-round by appointment only on Monday through Thursday at any time between 9:00am and 3:00pm (last tour can start at 3:00pm). A typical tour lasts 1.5 hours.
- Tours are not available on the Thursday of a home Football weekend. Tours are not available on university holidays.
- There are no add-ons to another group's tour.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a tour cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- See contact information below to inquire about tour availability and please provide specific dates and times.
|Less than 10 people:||$100.00|
|Adult (more than 10 people):||$100.00 for first 10 people + $10.00 for each additional adult|
|Student (more than 10 people):||$100.00 for first 10 people + $5.00 for each additional student|
- Payment is required on the day of the tour.
- Check or Money Order (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted forms of payment.
- The Department of Athletics cannot offer a stadium tour as a donation item.
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations. Click here for more information on Pay-N-Display.
- On the day of your reservation, an athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium to begin the tour.
- Tour locations may vary because of previously scheduled events.
- There is a large amount of walking involved, minimum around the perimeter of the stadium. Tours can be made accessible for those with disabilities.
- Children must be 6th grade or older (unless accompanied by the child's parent) to participate in the tour.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other physical activities (i.e. tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted in the stadium.
Contact Information: To inquire about tour availability, please contact Cassie Bernard by phone at 614-247-6713 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For information on tours of the Jerome Schottenstein Center, please call 1 (800) ARENA-01.
Scheduled tours are not provided for any other athletic facilities.
Nicolas Szerszen Selected as National Player of the Year
21st Straight Win Launches Buckeyes into NCAA Semifinals
Ohio State, Kent State Split Wednesday Doubleheader
Buckeyes Bounce Back with 12-3 Win over UAB Wednesday Night
Dave Rollins Promoted to Associate Head Coach
Buckeyes Fly Out to Compete in NCAA Stanford Regional