Take a day to experience scarlet and gray.
Go behind the scenes at the Ohio Stadium on a guided tour that takes you inside the storied history of Buckeye Football.
During a tour of Ohio Stadium, you will have an exclusive look at some of the most treasured spaces in Ohio Stadium.
- Walk the sidelines where Woody once roamed, Archie made history and where the Buckeyes have battled since 1922.
- Experience the Yassenoff Recruit Center filled with pictures of current and former Buckeye greats.
- Travel up to one of the nation's largest collegiate press boxes, where over 400 media personnel and staff are seated for games.
- See the Huntington Club level and view the field from one of the 81 suites.
- Visit the $1.5 million Steinbrenner Band Center, home to the "Best Damn Band in the Land."
- Explore other areas of the "the Horseshoe" for a unique Buckeye experience.
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a tour. Cannot schedule tours more than six months in advance.
- Tours can be scheduled year-round by appointment only on Monday through Thursday at any time between 9:00am and 3:00pm (last tour can start at 3:00pm). A typical tour lasts 1.5 hours.
- Tours are not available on the Thursday of a home Football weekend. Tours are not available on university holidays.
- There are no add-ons to another group's tour.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a tour cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- See contact information below to inquire about tour availability and please provide specific dates and times.
|Less than 10 people:||$100.00|
|Adult (more than 10 people):||$100.00 for first 10 people + $10.00 for each additional adult|
|Student (more than 10 people):||$100.00 for first 10 people + $5.00 for each additional student|
- Payment is required on the day of the tour.
- Check or Money Order (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted forms of payment.
- The Department of Athletics cannot offer a stadium tour as a donation item.
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations. Click here for more information on Pay-N-Display.
- On the day of your reservation, an athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium to begin the tour.
- Tour locations may vary because of previously scheduled events.
- There is a large amount of walking involved, minimum around the perimeter of the stadium. Tours can be made accessible for those with disabilities.
- Children must be 6th grade or older (unless accompanied by the child's parent) to participate in the tour.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other physical activities (i.e. tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted in the stadium.
Contact Information: To inquire about tour availability, please contact Joel Swaney by phone at 614-688-5991or by email at email@example.com.
For information on tours of the Jerome Schottenstein Center, please call 1 (800) ARENA-01.
Scheduled tours are not provided for any other athletic facilities.