Ohio Stadium Tours
Take a day to experience scarlet and gray.
Go behind the scenes at the Ohio Stadium on a guided tour that takes you inside the storied history of Buckeye Football.
During a tour of Ohio Stadium, you will have an exclusive look at some of the most treasured spaces in Ohio Stadium.
- Walk the sidelines where Woody once roamed, Archie made history and where the Buckeyes have battled since 1922.
- Experience the Yassenoff Recruit Center filled with pictures of current and former Buckeye greats.
- Travel up to one of the nation's largest collegiate press boxes, where over 400 media personnel and staff are seated for games.
- See the Huntington Club level and view the field from one of the 81 suites.
- Visit the $1.5 million Steinbrenner Band Center, home to the "Best Damn Band in the Land."
- Explore other areas of the "the Horseshoe" for a unique Buckeye experience.
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a tour. Cannot schedule tours more than six months in advance.
- Tours can be scheduled year-round by appointment only, Monday through Thursday at any time between 9:00am and 3:00pm (last tour can start at 3:00pm). A typical tour last 1.5 hours. There are no add-ons to another group's tour.
- Payment is required on the day of the tour.
- Checks (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted forms of payment.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a tour cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations.
- On the day of your reservation, an athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium to begin the tour.
- Tour locations may vary because of previously scheduled events.
- There is a large amount of walking involved, minimum around the perimeter of the stadium. Tours can be made accessible for those with disabilities.
- Children must be 6th grade or older (unless accompanied by the child's parent) to participate in the tour.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other physical activities (i.e., tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted in the stadium.
- Less than 10 people: $100.00/group
- Adult (more than 10 people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $10.00 for each additional adult
- Student (more than 10 people): $100.00 for first 10 people + $5.00 for each additional student
Contact Information: To inquire about tour availability, please contact Cassie Bernard by phone at 614-247-6713 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.For information on tours of the Jerome Schottenstein Center, please call 1-800-ARENA-01. Scheduled tours are not provided for any other athletic facilities.
M. Ice Hockey
No. 11 Buckeyes Beat No. 1/2 Penn State, 6-3
Gorski Collects Third Best Clearance in Program History
W. Ice Hockey
Ohio State Ties No. 4 Minnesota 1-1, Wins Shootout
Three Buckeyes Register National Marks in NCAA at Auburn Invitational
M. Ice Hockey
No. 11 Ohio state vs. No. 1/2 Penn State - Game Two
No. 18 Ohio State Earns 195.525 in Dual vs. No. 22 Iowa