|HOME | FACILITY RENTALS | FACILITY TOURS | PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES|
|SCHEDULE A PHOTO RESERVATION|
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a photo reservation. Cannot schedule photo reservation more than six months in advance.
- Photo reservations are available throughout the year Monday-Sunday from 8:00am - 8:00pm, based on stadium availability.
- Photos are not available on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of a home Football weekend. Photo reservations are not available on university holidays.
- Throughout the summer, the stadium hosts a large number of sports camps and field availability is very limited from the second week of June through July.
- Once availability is confirmed by the Event Management office, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the client.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- See contact information below to inquire about photo availability and please provide specific dates and times.
|PHOTO RESERVATION FEE|
- The fee is $250.00 for a one-hour photo reservation. Payment is required upon arrival to the reservation.
- Checks (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted form of payment.
|PHOTO RESERVATION GUIDELINES|
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations. Click here for more information on Pay-N-Display.
- An athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium and will escort you to field level.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other activities (ie. tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted into the stadium for photos.
- A photographer is not provided by the Department of Athletics
|PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER GUIDELINES|
- The fee is $250 per client photographed.
- There is a maximum of two clients per hour.
- No more than two one-hour reservations (two hours/four clients total) can be made in one day. If you are looking to reserve more than two hours, please contact Cassie Bernard for details.
|Contact Information: To inquire about availability, please contact Cassie Bernard by phone at 614-247-6713 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
This Is Game Week: Ohio State vs. Northwestern at 3:30 p.m.
W. Ice Hockey
Ohio State Welcomes in No. 3 Minnesota Duluth This Weekend
Weekly Update with Tom Ryan and Tervel Dlagnev
WATCH: 2016-17 Hype Video
W. Ice Hockey
Kassidy Sauve Named WCHA Defensive Player of the Week
Buckeye Spotlight - Lorraine Hack