Ohio Stadium Photos
Ohio Stadium is a great backdrop to document your special occasion. Photo reservations can be made for engagement photos, wedding photos or family portraits.
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a photo reservation. Cannot schedule photo reservation more than six months in advance.
- Photo reservations are available throughout the year Monday-Sunday from 8:00am - 8:00pm, based on stadium availability.
- Photo Reservations are NOT available on holidays celebrated or acknowledged by the University.
- Once availability is confirmed by the Event Management office, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the client.
- A $250.00 payment is required upon arrival to your reservation.
- Checks (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted form of payment.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- Ohio Stadium is unavailable Thursday through Sunday of a home football game weekend.
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations.
- An athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium and will escort you to field level.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other activities (ie. tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted into the stadium for photos.
To inquire about availability, please contact Joel Swaney by phone at 614-688-5991 or by email at email@example.com.