|HOME | FACILITY RENTALS | FACILITY TOURS | PHOTO OPPORTUNITIES|
|SCHEDULE A PHOTO RESERVATION|
- A two-week notice is required to schedule a photo reservation. Cannot schedule photo reservation more than six months in advance.
- Photo reservations are available throughout the year Monday-Sunday from 8:00am - 8:00pm, based on stadium availability.
- Photos are not available on a Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of a home Football weekend. Photo reservations are not available on university holidays.
- Throughout the summer, the stadium hosts a large number of sports camps and field availability is very limited from the second week of June through July.
- Once availability is confirmed by the Event Management office, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to the client.
- A 24-hour notice is required for a cancellation. If 24-hour notice is not given, the group is subject to staffing charges incurred.
- See contact information below to inquire about photo availability and please provide specific dates and times.
|PHOTO RESERVATION FEE|
- The fee is $250.00 for a one-hour photo reservation. Payment is required upon arrival to the reservation.
- Checks (made out to The Ohio State University) are the ONLY accepted form of payment.
|PHOTO RESERVATION GUIDELINES|
- Guests may park in the east or west stadium lots, but are required to use the Pay-N-Display machines located in the lots to obtain a temporary parking pass. The Department of Athletics will NOT be responsible for parking citations. Click here for more information on Pay-N-Display.
- An athletics department staff member will meet you at the North Rotunda of the stadium and will escort you to field level.
- Groups are permitted to take photos on the field, but are prohibited from other activities (ie. tossing a football, running across the field).
- Absolutely no food or drinks are permitted into the stadium for photos.
- A photographer is not provided by the Department of Athletics
|PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER GUIDELINES|
- The fee is $250 per client photographed.
- There is a maximum of two clients per hour.
- No more than two one-hour reservations (two hours/four clients total) can be made in one day. If you are looking to reserve more than two hours, please contact Cassie Bernard for details.
|Contact Information: To inquire about availability, please contact Cassie Bernard by phone at 614-247-6713 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
Snyder Nominated for ESPY as Best Male U.S. Olympic Athlete
Humphrey Highlights | Kam Williams
M. Track & Field
Manning to Represent USA at World Championships in August
NCAA Standouts, Familiar Faces Highlight Staff Changes
Former Buckeyes Claim Five Top 10 Finishes at Zone Championships
Kerry Coombs Named Assistant Coordinator, Defense